Train // 1

(the photo above ^ is what you're wearing)

Desiree had gotten her Hogwarts letter a month ago, and now she was about to ride the train of death. Well, that's what I'd name it, if you knew what happened there..

'Des!! Remember to write!' Macey shouted from outside the train.
'I will Mace, don't worry! Bye, love you!' Desiree replied, the train started moving and Macey, Marlene, and Ginny were chasing the train.

The McKell family were friends with the Weasleys, ever since Avery and Percy had met in third year, when Percy asked Avery out. They'd been dating since last Winter.

Desiree sat next to her best friend, Ron, who she found sitting next to a raven haired boy with emerald eyes.

Harry Potter

Desiree didn't know who he was, but Avery had read his name somewhere.
'I'm going to find Avery and Percy.'
Desiree said, standing up.
'Sorry- I didn't get your name.' the black haired boy said- well, he asked her name so- nevermind. He implied?
'Oh, I'm Desiree McKell.' she smiled and skipped out.

'Hey Av, Perc.' she said to the lovers, who were sat opposite eachother.
'Hey sis.'
'Hi Desi.'

'Have you met anyone yet?' Avery questioned Desiree.

'Yeah, actually. Harry Potter.' Desiree responded, as if it was the most normal thing ever to meet a celebrity.

'H-Harry Potter?' Percy copied, not sure if he heard her correctly.
'Duh, I said what I said.' she assured, still acting like she did that on the daily.
'Wonder if he's going to be in Gryffindor.' Percy hoped, crossing his fingers.
'No, he should be in Slytherin.' Avery argued, starting a discussion.

Avery was a Slytherin, and according to Rita Skeeter so is her father. She was obviously wrong. The only people who know who he is are, Jenna McKell and himself, of course. Desiree hoped to be a Slytherin, so she could be with her sister, but then again the Weasley boys are in Gryffindor, and they're like brothers to her.

She stood up and went bad to Ron and Harry, who now had a bushy haired girl standing outside of it.

'Desiree!' Hemione shouted, turning around.

'Hermione!' Desiree noticed her childhood bestfriend.

'Wait- you guys know eachother?' Ron looked confused, like if it was illegal to be over 100% confused, this boy would have a life sentence.

'Yes, me and Desi were bestfriends in Year 3, until Avery got her Hogwarts letter and they had to move. Of course, they said they were moving for no reason, because they couldn't tell muggles.' Hermione explained. Ron didn't know what Year 3 was, and Hermione spent 20 minutes explaining it to him.

Desiree sat opposite Harry.
'They're going to get married one day, I know it.' Harry smiled.

'Definetly' Desiree approved and she too, smiled.