Chapter 4

Amy opens her dominant right eye first and looks around the unknown white room trying to figure out where she was. She opens her left eye and sees machines next to her reading her heart rate and she notices two of them meaning they were reading her baby's heart rate too. She started breathing really fast. The machines next to her started beeping like crazy making a couple of nurses come into the room. "Amy calm down," The nurse with blond hair says while putting her hand on my shoulder. Amy's breathing starts slowing down coming to a steading pace.

"Doctor is seems like she is stable. I think it was her freaking out more than the medicines kicking in," the other woman says. Amy squints a little to read her name tag that says Rhonda in big black letters pinned to the side of her scrubs almost touching her arm. She pulls on some latex gloves before grabbing the tube the was stuck in Amy's throat that was helping her  breath. Amy feels a little light headed after the tube is safely out of her mouth making Amy smile.

"How does that feel?" The doctor asks Amy. Amy shrugs her shoulders before trying to talk with her scratchy voice.

"Fine," Amy says in a hoarse voice making her frown at the tone of her voice right now that she despised very much.

"Okay well I am not sure if you know or not, but you are about 3 months pregnant," the doctor says looking up at Amy with sadness in his eyes making it look like he was pitting her making a flash of hatered come across her face.

"Dont give me that look," Amy says angrily before turning her face away from him slightly.

"Im sorry its just that your age. Do you really want a baby?" He asks her rasing an eyebrow at her. Amy sighs before shaking her head. She didnt want a baby, but she wasnt going to make her baby suffer for something she did. Amy was defiantly not that kind of person at all.

"Can I see my parents?" Amy asks them. They nod their heads before leaving the room and getting her parents. She lets out an inner scream. She didn't want anyone to know about the baby, but now everyone know about it and now she was stuck to everyone knowing for about 6 more months and Amy didnt like that at all.

"Amy," my mom says coming up to my and giving me a big hug before stepping back and looking at here. Her eyes go flicker directly to Amys belly that wasnt showing snything. She stared at it like she could see through her belly and can see the small baby in there.

"Mom i'm hungry," Amy says rubbing her stomach slightly. George scoffs a bit before crossing his arms a bit.

"Okay Amy i will go downstairs to see what they are selling at the lunchroom," Anne says to her daughter giving her a small kiss on the cheek before walking out of the room. George looks over at his daughter and they sit looking at each other in awkward solence making Amy want to leave the room even though she couldnt leave because of all the machines hooked up to her right now making her unable to move from her spot on the bed. George shakes his head at his daughters stupidity.

"I cant believe it," George says covering his face with his hands while looking at Amy through a couple of his fingers. He didnt know what to do at this point one daughter was pregnant. While the other one was acting out in school and not listening to the rules. He thought he could always count on Amy doing the right thing all the time, but then she got pregnant now changing his prospective about Amy.

"I'm sorry daddy," Amy says falling into a fit of cries. She hated hearing her dad was not proud of her or that he was angry with her. She was angry with herself right now. She couldn't believe she was pregnant even though she had known for about a couple of weeks that she was and the father already know about the baby and was willing to help her with the baby as long as he lives making Amy smile at the thought of it.