Chapter 2

Thanks for all of the reviews from my last chapter I am going to make sure my chapters are good and long so yea..here is my new update thanks for reading! I dont know whats going to happen in this chapter i am kinda going with the flow and writing things down thay pop into my head so if they are bad then i am realky sorry i will try better next time but for now..this chapter will probably be the ending to a couple and a beginning for another...So yes I present to you Chapter 2! I hope that everyone enjoys..sorry I talk a lot. I love talking to my fellow readers! :)

~~The Ending To Us~~

Amys pov

I wake up the next morning feeling like crap. I cover my mouth with my hand and I run to the bathroom across from my bedroom throwing up everything from last nights dinner. I sit up and lean against the glass shower. I still can't believe Ricky left the minute I told him I was pregnant he had promised he wouldn't so I had to do what was right..I couldn't have this baby even if I wanted to. We would never be fit parents for a baby especially Ricky. Every time there would be a problem I probably would get scared Ricky will run away from his problems. So I had to tell him.

To Ricky

From Amy

Hey so I thought about everything you told me and I feel the same way I think I like you but you promised you wouldn't walk out but guess what you did so Ricky please never talk or text me for the rest of my life. I am probably going to get an abortion anyways!

As soon as I hit the send button I wanted to take it all back. I lay my phone down next to me and I lean back and I fall asleep on the glass shower. About twenty minutes later. I feel someone someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes slowly to adjust to the light.

"Oh hi mom," I say standing up. My mom looks over at me then into the toilet where I had thrown up about thirty minutes ago.

"Amy are you feeling okay," my mom says touching my forehead. I pull her hand away from my forehead.

"I am fine mom I just have a little bug or something," I say flushing the toliet.

"Ok well I will call the school to let them know you won't be there," Anne says taking another glance at her daughter then walks out of the bathroom. When she leaves I look down and I sigh. I pull myself up and I grab my toothbrush and I brush my teeth to make the taste of puke to disappear away from my mouth but had no luck. I walk back into my bedroom and couple minutes later to see I had a text from Ricky.

To Amy

From Ricky

Amy please don't do it...I am sorry for how I acted..I just needed someone to talk to. I went to talk to my therapist..I realized I needed to talk responsibility...so all I ask if I can talk to you at school today or after school...I don't care what time. We just need to talk as soon as possible before someone does something stupid!

I glance at my phone debating on what to text him. I decided against texting him for now..I go into my kitchen to see my little sister Ashley leaning against the counter.

"Good morning loser," she says opening up the fridge for the milk.

"I don't have time for this," I say grabbing the milk from her hand.

"How are you on your period Amy geez," she says walking out of the room. I roll my eyes. I wish I was on my period. I feel a tear rush down my face. I didn't want to have a child this early in life. It wasn't suppose to be like this. I was suppose to be married and in my mid 20s with the perfect guy who loved me but instead I got pregnant at Band Camp by a guy who has no feelings for me at all. I go back to my room and I lock the door and I start crying. I hated everything I had done...