Im debating if there should be lemon or not

"What movie are you watching?"

"(favorite movie)"

He was silent for a bit.

"Can I watch?"

I nodded and moved over to create space my eyes were glued to the screen as I watched the movie began.

(TIME SKIP TO THE MIDDLE OF THE MOVIE)

I felt something watching me when I looked over at Chrollo I watched his head snap back to the screen."

I chuckled and felt my eyelids get heavy. I felt my head fall onto Chrollos shoulder but I was too tired to move. He would probably move it when he got up to go to the living room.

~the next morning~

I woke up,l and yawned as I sat up straight. "Did I fall asleep on you?" He nodded in response. "Sorry"

"Your morning voice is cute."

"I sound dead."

He laughed. "I have no clue what I slept on but it was so comfortable."

"You were, and still are on my chest." I looked up again to be met with Chrollos eyes looking downs at me.

I scrambled off of him and went to the end of the bed.

"Im so sorry... what are we doing today?"

"We are going to be shopping for missions then we will go to our meeting were you will give your final decision."

I groaned and threw myself out of bed

(A/n: hey i know this is short i just needed to post something, sorry for the late update school is a bitch😃😌 byeeee love youu)