Chap 1.

First person POV

I've been staring at the clock for ... 10? Yeah 10 minutes. I am bored out of my mind it's not even funny. Our teacher, mr aizawa has done nothing but give us lame instructions about a project that none of us are interested in .

I've noticed he's been acting very , what's the word, LAZY lately. Like dude ur a teacher, TEACH US SOMETHING.

I started to tap my fingers on the desk out of pure boredom, and of course that got his attention. "Miss l/n?" He said. "Yes sir"? I said in a very , very bored voice because I just wanted to go to the dorms. "Stop the tapping your disturbing your class mates" 'literally they're all asleep, Denki has slobber running down his lip for crying out loud ' I thought. I just gave him a simple nod and turned away while he turned back to whatever he does in his sleeping bag.

RIIIIIIINNNGGGGGG

I have never jumped out of my chair faster then today I was sleepy but of course a grumpy old man ruined my sleep. "Miss l/n a word please" I sigh knowing I can't get out of this. "Yes sir?"  "Your grades are dropping, I expel kids who fail my class, you know" I stood there in complete shock. IS EXPELLING NECESSARY!? "Yes sir I do know" "okay so what do u plan on doing about it?"
"Uh study?" I didn't know what to say, what else was I suppose to do???

He just looked at me and sighed like I said something wrong. Which I didn't even understand cause I told him I would study what more does the man want

He dismissed me and told me to come in early tomorrow so he could tutor me and a few others which I dreaded because I wake up 5 minutes before class . I left his room and started walking to the dorms. No one really talked to me and that was okay if I'm being honest. Shoto , Mina , and sometimes bakugo would say hey or what's up but that's about it. Once I got to my room I changed faster then lightening cause I wanted to sleep

(Changed into)

As soon as I fell face first on my pillow I heard a knock, I wanted to cry I was just so tired

As soon as I fell face first on my pillow I heard a knock, I wanted to cry I was just so tired. I got up and went to see  who was bothering my peace. It was just sero.

"Heyo y/n what's up"

I death glared him .. cause like why would he interrupt my sleep, rude.
"Well before you came along I was enjoying a peaceful rest, what do u want hanta "

"Me and the Boys (plus Mina)are going to sneak out tonight and I got some plugs if your up to join?"

I really just wanna sleep, but who was I to pass up free weed?

"Text me the deets and I'll let ya know"

"Okay bet, also , nice tittys"

And with that I slammed the door on his face and went to bed, literally what could go wrong tonight?

A/n : first story :D 505 words. It'll get longer I just need a better plot, etc . But
enjoy and stay sexy ❤️