Chap 2.

I woke up from my nap and saw it was 8:45pm and had twenty texts from sero

Zero: yoo were leaving at 11
Zero: are u awake yet
Zero: what are you gonna be wearin👀

I didn't even feel like replying to him he don't deserve my attention right now .
I get up and head to the bathroom , do my business and leave and start looking for something to wear tonight and do my hair .

I decided to do French braids on my h/c hair and spray it with some gel so it'll stick. I go to my closet and pick out the warmest outfit I could find because everybody knows I get cold easily and i don't need to be shivering tonight

 I go to my closet and pick out the warmest outfit I could find because everybody knows I get cold easily and i don't need to be shivering tonight

(The fit)

Time skip: leavin the dorms

Once I left the dorms I grabbed my key , lipgloss, and a lighter just in case.

I see the guys in the common room so I make a noise to get their attention and once they turn around the start barking like I was a piece a meat and I just glare at all of them and say " y'all are making me regret coming , just saying." Once they stopped we all left the common room and went to the roof. Mina had brought snacks and drinks just in case we got hungry and stuff .

After a few hits we were all high and we were all having fun joking around. Mina was on seros lap and Denki and kirishima were off in the corner doing lord know what's so that left me and bakugo to talk.

"So what's up" I said hoping to start some sort of convo with him. All I heard was a tch and more silence. After a while he spoke and said " I wanna take another hit pass me the blunt" he motioned me over and I went. I sat in front of him with the blunt in hand and gave it to him. He hit it and motioned me to come forward so I was able to catch the smoke from his mouth

After that encounter Mina started asking me questions and I was too high to answer any of them, this girl was to energetic and I just wanted to sleep. If I'm honest I didn't even realize what we did.

After a while of us sitting there we decided to go inside and I checked the time and it said 2am. Luckily it was a Thursday and on Friday we usually have lazy days. Once we got inside and I went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

"Rummaging through the kitchen at 2am isn't all that healthy miss l/n". I froze and just groaned internally because I have no idea how I'm gonna get out of this again. "I could tell you the same thing mr aizawa. Also this is the students kitchen, don't you have a lounge or something by your dorms?" "Well yes we do but I was checking the cameras , and I saw you coming back inside, mind telling me what u we're doing out pass ur curfew miss y/n?" Ah shit he used my first name, I'm in trouble. I still had my back to him so he wouldnt see my eyes.

I took a minute to respond and that rose his suspicion of me. " just getting some air sir" and that's when I felt his scarf grab me and turn me around while he just deeply sighs. "Detention for the next two weeks miss l/n. And please don't smoke on school grounds." I don't say anything and just sigh and roll my eyes because I just wanted to snack and go to bed. "Is there a problem miss l/n?" He asked pulling the scarf closer to him " no sir , no problem at all" I give him a sarcastic smile. "Now unbind me, please. I would like to get some sleep". He lets me go and I just chuckle lightly , as if his detention will stop me .

Aizawa pov: once I realized why she took a while to respond and why she had her back turned to me I got her with my scarf and my mind started to wander , ' the things this scarf can do to you miss l/n'

Once I left the kitchen I saw mina and sero standing there like they were wondering something " go to sleep unless you watch detention as well" .

They started to run with sero tripping over his own feet and of course I had to laugh.

'This will be an interesting two weeks'

A/n
770 words 🥳

Stay sexccc ❤️