Chap 5.

( second pov)

After your encounter with aizawa, you couldn't be around him for long. You'd start to feel things, even think things about him.

This game you and him play was usually for shits and giggles but now it's like something shifted.

You were back to detention once again, but you weren't alone. Bakugo was with you. You didn't bother to ask why he was here.

"Well this is a surprise" aizawa says. You look up from your notebook and look at him. He's looking between you and bakugo, expecting one of you to move.

"L/n, to the desk in front of me please. Bakugo, I want you to sit on the desk by the window." Bakugo quietly moves, not in the mood to ask questions why.

You however ARE in the mood to ask why, so you do. "Why do we have to move away from each other? We are both doing the same task are we not?"

You hear bakugo snicker, and aizawa puts his attention towards you. You're in biker shorts and a tank top. It's detention, surely he can't dress code you. WRONG!

"Come in the proper attire next time and then we can have a chat about seating." He says. You mug him, rolling your eyes at him and continue drawing random patterns on your notebook.

Timeskip- after detention

You and bakugo gather your things , as detention has finally come to an end, but of course you can never just walk out of this classroom without aizawa stopping you.

"Sit miss l/n, bakugo go ahead." Bakugo glances and you and you let him know you'll be okay and to meet you at your dorm in 15 minutes.

You walk back to your desk, and sit down. "What did I do now?" You ask. "What's the purpose of him meeting you at your dorm? Do you guys have special plans together? Perhaps and day out? You need permission from your home room and principal miss l/n." He bombards you with all these questions, you can't even think straight.

You're staring at him dumbfounded and he's staring straight back, expecting some type of response from you.

"Sir I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I am a grown women. I'm 18 years old. What I do with my friends out of school hours is not your business. I understand I need a slip, but if you must know we were not planning on leaving the dorms." You tell him, crossing your arms.

"Oh I know you're grown miss L/N. I see it right before my eyes. However, you're still on school grounds whether you like it or not." He says.

You sigh, not In the mood for arguing and nod your head. He puts his hands on top of your hair, " look at me miss l/n." And he tilts your head up slowly. You come into eye contact with him. He starts to rub your cheek, still keeping eye contact. "I'm just looking out for you, you know that. Right miss l/n?" He hums. Tilting his head waiting for your answer.

"Yes sir I know that." You tell him. He clicks his tongue, still caressing your cheek, he whispers "good. Very good girl. right?" You just nod. In such a trance. He finally stops rubbing you. He tells you to get out. He'll see you tomorrow.

Scurrying out the classroom, you can't help but to fantasize about your teacher. He's intriguing but how is he just gonna kick you out like that??

•••••••••••••

Finally getting to your dorm 5 minutes later, bakugo is sitting by your doorstep, fuming, mad as hell. "What the hell l/n!!!?? You said 15 minutes an hour ago!" He says. "Sorry aizawa had me do extra since I wasn't in dress code." You lie easily. He tch'd and told you he was too tired to hang out and walked to his own dorm.

Unlocking your room, you're met with coolness. It smells like vanilla on an October morning and it's your favorite.

Sighing while putting your bag down, you think back to aizawa, and his words. You squeeze your thighs together, biting your lip.

You go into the restroom and see how damp your underwear are from that little encounter.

You think to yourself 'damn, he's so fuckin hot'.

•••••••••••••••••

UPDATED????!??,??🤪🤪 aight now y'all I started my senior year so updates won't become frequent and I have no motivation to update.

I just started this book for fun n didn't think anyone who read it. But ty for those who do.

Here's me btw y'all

Follow me on ig if y'all want since this is a video ss🥴🥴😭😭

Follow me on ig if y'all want since this is a video ss🥴🥴😭😭. @ kryxttal