🔆Chapter 1🔆

*Beep, Beep* "ughh, five more minutes" you groaned half asleep. *Beep,Beep,Beep* your alarm kept beeping until you finally revealed you arm from under your covers and turned it off. You finally rose up from your slumber and took a long stretch while turning your attention to your clock to see the time ' 6:30 am, huh' "welp don't wanna be late on my first day of my new school".

      Today was the day you start at your new school Date tech high, you and your parents moved originally from the country side to the city because your grandparents needed help running their bakery, which you didn't mind but you will admit you miss the country side and it's wonders but you like the city as well so you knew you would be fine.
After you were done getting ready you headed down stairs where you saw your mom preparing breakfast. "Good morning,mom"
"Hmm, oh, good morning sweetheart grab a seat breakfasts is done" "mm,okay". Your mom set the table and put the food down. You plopped down on a chair and began to eat with your mother. "Dad left already?" you asked. Your mother nodded in response. Minutes later you were still eating when you looked at your phone your eyes widened at the time " 7:20!?! man I gotta go!". You scrambled out of your chair, quickly washing your dishes, running back up to your room for your bag, and finally coming back to go out the door. You through on your shoes and was going to run out the door before your caught your self 'oh, yeah I almost forgot'. Making your way towards your mother you planted a kiss on her cheek and shouted "bye mom love you!!" When you dashed out the house and made your way to school. Your mother let out a giggle at your little exit. "Ohh, y/n".