Prologue

PRESENT (15th June 2019)

Tears streamed down Axel's face as he saw his ex-boyfriend and best friend walk hand in hand away from him. He couldn't bare this. The feeling when his best friend, Kai, and his boyfriend, Miles, told him that they are breaking things off between them because Kai and Miles were dating. He couldn't help but feel sad, heartbroken. He loved them both.

PAST(8th June 2019)

"Hey love" someone said behind him and wrapped their hands around his waist. He didn't even have to look back to know that that was Miles as a large smile pulled onto his face. "Hey honey" he whispered back as he continued to study.

"Have you thought about today morning? "Axel asked a couple of minutes later. Miles looked at him and smiled as Alex left his breath he didn't know he was holding. "Of course love! We'll ask him about it. I'm sure he'll agree. " Miles told and this brightened Alex's face completely. He really wanted this to happen.

Axel really loved Miles. He loved him to no end but he also had feelings for Kai which he couldn't ignore. He wanted to be with both of them and that's the exact reason he confessed his feelings to Miles last night. They talked through it and surprisingly Miles also admitted he had feelings for Kai. So, they now decided that they will plan this out and ask Kai to join them in their relationship, probably a week later.

Axel was so happy. What could possibly go wrong?

PRESENT (15th June 2019)

Everything went wrong.

He and Miles were supposed to confess to Kai today. Kai was supposed to accept and the three of them had to be together forever. But the exact opposite happend. His boyfriend and best friend rejected him, Left him without love.

LEFT HIM FULL OF HOPE.

"We need to suffer to experience happiness" But Axel did not believe one bit of it. 

---------

This is a non edited version. Hate comments are NOT appriciated. Read the editied version on my profile