S1: Episode 21

3 POV

Today was a day full of sadness, pain, morn, and much more. Today was a day that Hinata and the rest never wanted to see even though they knew it was coming.

It was Friday the day of his and Natsu mother's funeral. The week went by so fast yet so slow. For after that day Hinata hadn't really smiled much and if he did it was small and forced.

Tho none of them could find themselves to give a true smile, the teams were worried about them. They've haven't seen them so down before it was new to them and they didn't know what to say nor do.

But anyways right now Hinata was in a different room then Nekoma since he needed so space to himself. He was getting ready to attend his mother's funeral something he never though he would have to attend in a million years.

He herd a knock on his door, "Yes" he said softly but loud enough for who ever was outside the door to hear. "Oh I just wanted to make sure you were awake. Is it alright if I come in?" He herd the voice of Viktor to who he, Yuuri, Yurio, and Otabek decided to stay at the hotel while they were there.

"Yeah" Hinata said simply as he had on most of his clothes except for the black blazer, Viktor walked in to see Hinata in the all black tux, his hair combed through and jelled back and his tie wasn't tied since he didn't know how to.

"You want me to do it for you" Viktor asked pointing to the tye and Hinata just nodded, Viktor chuckled as he went up to him and began fixing his tye.

"You know what, I was never able to tye my tye until I was what....18. My father use to say, every failed attempt means you're getting closer to success." Viktor said as he smiled fondly at the memory.

"Which means, no matter how many times the world knocks you down, you'll always get closer to standing up" he said as he was done with the tye and backed away with a small smile.

Hinata gave a small smile at the words as he put on his blazer "Thanks Pops" Hinata said as he button the two buttons on the blazer, "Anytime Moy syn" Viktor said with a small smile.

"Do I look ok" Hinata asked as Viktor looked him up and down.