S1: Episode 7

3 POV

When the five ice skater got back to Viktor and Yuri home Hinata instantly sat on the couch. "Today was exhausting" Hinata breathed "Yeah but at least you're not with that pice of shit" Yurio said, Hinata smiled and nodded.

"Also Hinata we have news" Viktor said "Huh ok" Hinata said sitting up. "So we'll be moving closer to you" Viktor said, Hinata smile got wide "Really all of you" Hinata asked "Yeah" Yuri said, Hinata smile widen even more.

"So let's get some sleep and we'll go to the arcade tomorrow after practice" Viktor said "Ok" Hinata said going up stairs to his room.

(A/N: Yes he has his own room. It's like his second home since he spends the night there a lot.)

(Time Skip)

It was Morning and a certain orange hair wouldn't get up. "Shoyo get up" Yuri said "Noooo" Hinata said "Shoyo" Viktor said "Noooo" Hinata

"Come on" Yuri said "No dad" Hinata said, then his eyes shout wide open as he realized what he just said. "Ummm" Hinata face burned bright red "I...I'm sorry" Hinata said "No it's alright. Like I said before you're like a son to me and Yuri so don't be a afraid to call us Dad and Pops" Viktor said.

Hinata smiled and nodded. "Now will you get out of bed" Yuri asked "No" Hinata said "If you get up now we'll buy you ice cream" Viktor said.

"Fine" Hinata said getting up, they smiled and left the room. Hinata got dressed then grabbed his phone. He left the room and went down stairs.

"So you guys got him up" Yurio said "Yes we did" Viktor said sounding proud "Morning to you to" Hinata said once he got down the stairs.

"Hey Yurio, Otabek can I ask you a question" Hinata said "You just asked one" Yurio said making Otabek chuckle "No I'm serious" Hinata pouted "Alright what is it" Otabek said Hinata blushed out of embarrassment "Would you mind if I call you guys onii-Chan" Hinata asked picking at his fingers until a hand stopped him.

Hinata looked to see Yuri with a sadden look "S...Sorry" Hinata said "It's ok, we just don't want you to get anymore scars" Yuri said "I don't care" Yurio said "Same" Otabek said.

Hinata smiled, "Come and eat so we can get to the ice skating rink" Yurio said "Hai" Hinata said sitting at the table.

After they ate their breakfast, they grabbed their bags and went to the ice skating rink. Once they made it they noticed they were a couple of minutes late.

They put their skates on and went onto the rink where they saw the team. "Sorry we're late Sho wouldn't get out of bed" Viktor said skating towards the team and stopping in front of them.

"It's alright" Daichi said, they began the lesson.

(Time Skip)

"Alright that's it for today. I promise Sho some ice cream so about we all got to a ice cream shop." Viktor said "Yay" Yachi cheered "Also you're paying for yourself" Viktor said but in Russian. "Pops you're speaking in Russian" Hinata said "Oh my bad" Viktor said.

The team was shocked Hinata could speak in another language. "I said you're paying for yourself" Viktor said with his usual smile which the team spirt instantly went down expect for a certain black hair one who wasn't there.

"I'm just kidding" Viktor laughed, the team smiled again. They all changed out their skates and went to get some ice cream. "Hinata" Tanaka said "Yeah" Hinata replied "It's too quite without our Kohai" Noya said "I don't see what's bad about it" Tsukkishima mutter "Shut up you salty Frenchfry" Hinata said.

"At least I'm tall" Tsukishima said "Can I beat the tall one" Yurio asked "No" Otabek said "I'm not even sure you could reach me. What are you 10" Tsukkishima said "I'm 28 years old" Yurio said "Wha you look 16" Noya said "Dang right I do" Yurio said.

"Dad onii-chan bragging about how young he looks" Hinata whispered to Yuri who chuckled. Once they got they're ice cream everyone decided to go to the park.

Hinata race Noya and Tanaka to the swings. Viktor,Yuri,Yurio,and Otabek smiled at how happy he seemed. "It's nice to see him actually smiling" Yuri said "Yeah the pimp squeak deserves it" Yurio said.

Otabek looked around the park till his eyes landed on a certain dark hair setter. "Jackass at 8:00" Otabek said they all turned their heads to the entrance of the park to see Kageyama walk in.

Hinata looked at his team and family and saw they were looking at something and he turn his attention to what they were looking at along with Noya and Tanaka.

When his eyes landed on Kageyama they were staring at each other for awhile. Kageyama as had anger in them nothing but pure rage.

Hinata eye widened fear evident clearly. Noya grabbed Hinata's hand making Hinata lose contact with Kageyama and lead him towards his friends and family Tanaka following behind.

Once they got there Viktor hid Hinata behind him as Kagaeyama walked over "What the hell do you want" Yurio said "I just want to talk to my boyfriend" Kageyama said with a smug smirk.

"Last I check Sho broke up with you" Yurio barked out "Last I check I never agreed which means he's still mine I decided what he does and doesn't do" Kageyama said his smug smirk still laying on his face.

Viktor grabbed the edge of Kageyama shirt and pulled him forward shocking everyone. Remind you this is the always cool clam collected who alway wears a smile.

He stared Kageyama in the eyes of looks could kill Kageyama would be burning in hell. "If you so much as come near my son I'll send you to hell myself" Viktor said shocking everyone more.

He let go of Kageyama "Let's go home" Viktor said as he gently grabbed Hinata's non-injured wrist. Yurio,Hinata,Otabek,and Yuri nodded and they left.

"Kageyama I'm this close to beating your ass" Tanaka said "Like you could" Kageyama said, Tanaka would've jumped him if it weren't for Daichi holding him back "It's not worth it. Let's go back to the hotel. And you" Daichi said pointing at Kageyama "When we get to the school you better pray you even have a spot on the team" Daichi said pure anger in his voice.

Kageyama rolled his eyes and left, This time Suga had to hold back Daichi from jumping him "Not worth it" Suga said, Daichi calmed down then nodded.

"Let's just go" Asahi said making the other nod as they left the park. Well so much for a good day.