My Addiction

August

I wasn't worried about nothing or nobody after I told Kim to put that post out for me and Aaliyah birthday celebration. All I was worried about was the smile that would be on her face the whole day, having a good ass time with my girl and my friends and not caring who sees. I'm not going lie and say that I didn't see the hurt in Breezy face but if he knew about me and Aaliyah past he would understand. I tried for years to stay away from her because I thought that she hated me for pushing her away, once I found out Breezy was getting her attention I fell all the way back and I was somewhat hurt. I kept trying to get Trey to tell him to leave Aaliyah alone but he said it was none of his business. I respected and accepted that maybe she was better off without me. But as years went by I saw that pain in her, saw that she wasn't herself and prayed for her. She was the realest girlfriend I ever had and I can say I will never let her go again, she going be my wife one day.

 Right now I'm living in this moment, this feeling of love, to have her sleeping beside me. She decided to stay with me since I begged her and told her that I would be lonely in this house. Besides that the media been following her every move so she wanted to feel safe. Every time I wake up to her a smile can't help but to appear on my face, she brought out the best in me these last few months, just hearing her laugh is contagious. The way she looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes sets my mind on fire 'cause that shit makes me want to make love to her, and I noticed that lil green spot in her eye that sparkles every time she smiles. How she bites her lip when she's frustrated, I've noticed more and more about her everyday, she has evolved into a beautiful well spoken person. Her soft voice just makes me feel so calm or how she rubs on my head to make me fall asleep. That baby voice she does when I leave the bed or how I just could be downstairs and she be feeling lonely. 

How she pokes her lip out when you woke her out of her sleep because you just moved over so she can sleep peacefully. I can't fight the feeling of kissing and touching on her when she's laying next to me. She looks so beautiful peacefully sleeping with her hand over her face, that jasmine scent she use in her hair and body be intoxicating that every morning I wake up licking and sucking on her bottom lips until she explodes. I just keep falling deeper in love with her emotionally, physically, and mentally. I feel like the most blessed man ever to have her in my life, like nothing can stop me, I'm invincible. She been working too hard lately, I gotta take her away from L.A. I know I been doing so much for her but she deserves it and I don't want nothing in return but her love for me. 

Yesterday when she came running in the house I didn't think nothing of it, thought maybe she had to go to the bathroom. But when I walked to the bathroom to see if she was good the door was locked, I thought the worst when she didn't answer me so I kicked the door down. She was sitting on the floor silent so I hugged her. When she said, "We're having a baby" my heart dropped, I never thought that I would be in this situation, never thought that I would have my own family, never thought I would be in love. Never thought I would have her back in my life, never thought that I would experience being an actual father to my own child. I knew that how much love we were making we would make a baby, remember I said make up for lost times. 

She been tired so I got her to sleep in for today and asked Gi-gi to take over, I think she more than one month pregnant, maybe two months because her body trying to adjust to carrying a life inside of her. Damn my baby, having my baby when she gets bigger we gotta lay low for a while to keep her mental, body, and soul right so she won't be stressing. The last thing we need is to lose our baby, us, or ourselves. I'll fight the world for them to be happy, still can't believe there's a new life inside of her stomach. I was watching her sleep again, when she was moving her shirt lifted a little showing her stomach. I laid my head on her and kissed her stomach, wrapped my arms around her body softly kissing her stomach still.