The first step

*Last day on set*

Ross's pov
Everyone was pretty sad about today. I had mixed feelings, I was really sad about A&A ending but you know, in life doors closes while other ones opens and I was hoping that Laura would be by my side in this new chapter of our lives. Everyone was saying their goodbyes. We were all crying and hugging each other. Raini and Laura could not let go of each other as usual. It was time for us to go home, Laura was about to leave so I grabbed her hand. She turned away looked at me and waited for me to say something.

Ross: Laura I need to ask you something
Laura: What is it?
Ross: Would you... Hmmm

I could not speak. I usually do not have trouble talking to girls but with her it is different, I feel like time is frozen and that there is only both of us in the whole universe.

Laura: Yes...
Ross: Do you want to go to the movies sometime
Laura: Oh! Sure, why not
Ross: Great so is tomorrow night okay?
Laura: Yeah
Ross: Awesome I will pick you up at 6

I finally let go of her hand. I was so nervous that I did not even realize that I was still holding it. She got in her car and drove home.

Laura's pov
The whole drive home I could not stop thinking about going out with Ross tomorrow. I could not stop asking myself if he asked me out simply as friends or something more. What should I wear? Should I wear a casual outfit and play it cool? When I finally got home, I ran into Vanessa's room.

Laura: Vanessa I am going out with Ross tomorrow night and I do not know what to wear
Vanessa: Wait! You and him alone?
Laura: Yes!
Vanessa: So is it a date?
Laura: I don't know I am really confused
Vanessa: How did he ask you out?!?
Laura: I don't know. He just grabbed my hand when I was about to leave and he just asked me out
Vanessa: Yeah, Laura I understood this part! I meant did he had trouble speaking? How was he looking at you?
Laura: Well, yeah he had trouble speaking. He looked pretty nervous.
Vanessa: *screaming* Laura is going on a date!
Laura: Calm down, I do no want the whole street to know
Vanessa: How could you not be excited?!?
Laura: I am but I know how to handle myself *laugh*

I went to my room and I jumped on my bed, I grabbed a pillow, put it on my face and I just screamed with excitement. Maybe I was lying... I did not know how to handle myself.