We found wonderland and we got lost in it...

Laura's pov
We finally arrived at destination which was a weird one. I can see a hill and beautiful flowers all over it. Ross grabbed a basket from the back seat.
Ross: After you
I started climbing the hill and Ross was right behind me. Once we were up there he took out of the basket a picnic nap and some food. He also brought some gogurt!
Ross: Some gogurt since it's all you eat *smirk*
Laura: It's not all I eat! *smile*
We started eating and chatting.
Laura: When did you plan all of this?
Ross: When I realized that there was no way we could make it on time for the movie. Again I'm so sorry I know this isn't a movie or a well planned date but...
Laura: But nothing. This is way better than watching a movie
Ross: Really? *laughing in an insure way*
Laura: Yeah really! *smile* Anywhere would be perfect as long as I'm with you
*Laura thinking: did I really just say this out loud?!?*
Laura: I mean because you know your funny that's why it would be perfect because I would keep laughing and I love laughing *laugh in an awkward way*
Ross: Oh I know what you mean *smirk*
*Laura thinking: nice save L-dawg*

Ross's pov
Her way of trying to make me believe that she does not like me is cute. I just can't get enough of her cuteness. We laid down and watched the stars, even though the only star that I could think of right now was right next to me.

*A couple of minutes later*
Ross: I have on last surprise for you
Laura: What is it?!?
I ran to the car quickly and climbed the hill again with my guitar case this time.
Ross: I actually wrote this song for you but I didn't have the guts to sing it so we used it as an R5 song
Laura: Awww... I wonder which one it is
I started singing:
You've got them all hypnotized
Dragging them round by the eyes oh
...
So tell me Laura what do I have to do?
to be the latest choice
Ooooh

Laura's pov
What just happened somebody please pinch me or slap me because this feels like a dream! Am I sleeping right now? When things could not get better, he leaned in to kiss me and just when it was about to happen, it started raining. We got up and I noticed that I was stepping on a gogurt so I was walking backwards and then I just felt like I was about to fall from the hill so I started moving my hands like any other person would do.

Ross's pov
I knew she was about to fall, I saw it coming so I was already going towards her. When she started moving her hands I grabbed one and I pulled her on my chest. As the raindrops were falling on us, I looked down at her, then lift her and kissed her. She didn't really have any reaction, she was surprised.
Ross: Let's go or your going to catch a cold