Chapter 01

Chapter: Our first meet was a disaster 

Jet POV

Crowd cheered my name as the timer ticks down into seconds, holding the ball at my hand I know what I have to do. I hold the ball tight and look for an opening area to aim the ball and there it was the hoop all I have to do is shoot.

With the minutes turned into seconds and enemies are at my back ready to take the ball, I leaped upwards and shoot the ball clutching my hand as the ball went inside the ring. Everyone at the gymnasium screamed, my teammates all ran up to me and screamed we won!

*Beep, Beep*

"Sir you have arrived..." My driver said honking the car

I looked outside the window and saw two bastards waiting for me at the gate, looking at their weird faces I'm sure they're up to something...

"Alfred dropped me off at the other gate..."

"Sir...?" He was confused

"Just do it!"

Alfred started the car and drove off I looked at the window and saw the look on both of their faces I laughed looking at their expressions, they gave off a confused face saying what just happened.

They do this everytime I get back to school after winning a game, they would wait at the gate and would drag me to a never-ending doom of girls wanting to date me and taking selfies. I mean it's great at first but some are a bit too much like when they found out I had a girlfriend they wouldn't stop harassing her and bullying her after that she had enough and broke up with me straight away.

"We have arrived sir" Alfred said stopping the car at the front of the gate

I sighed "Thanks Alfred..." I opened the car door and walked inside the gate, I headed inside and heard someone yelling my name

"You thought we didn't figure it out huh? Jet..."

I looked to my side and saw them smirking evilly "Oh...shit!" I said didn't mind everyone looking without a moment of silence I hesitantly ran towards the opposite direction to where they were standing. I ran as fast as I can, not knowing that I was running towards the scholarship section all the talented and smart student's classrooms are.
I went inside to a random room and was amazed to see the classroom it wasn't the same like ours but it was beautiful it's like someone painted this room with colorful colors to make the room a bit lively. I sat to one of the student's desk near the window I opened it and looked at the window and noticed that my classroom is at front. While I was busy looking at the window the wind suddenly blew that something fell into my lap I picked it up and a familiar scent appeared...

flashback happened, a little girl over a field of dandelions wore a bluebell dress and a summer hat that covered her eyes she was crying her tears were streaming through her chubby cheeks and holding a similar handkerchief that fell unto my lap. Everything became blurry curious me wanted to know more but footsteps were heard.

"What are you doing here!?" she angrily said, with her left hand on her hips and her brows furrowed "Are you here to annoy us 'scholars' again"

"No...I'm not here to be annoying I'm just hiding..." I said rolling my eyes "why are you here anyway, don't you have a boy to follow Estella..." I sarcastically said to her which made her more furious that she gritted her teeth.

Estella Laker classmates in elementary and the worse person I've ever fucking met we used to fight a lot to the point that one of our classmates would have to call our teacher to stop us from fighting and I know she's a girl but she would literally give me a look that irritates me. Luckily high school came in and we didn't tease or fight with each other anymore...