C.2 Reunion, I guess?

"Hello Harry Potter, it's a pleasure to meet you-" he stopped talking the moment he saw the boy's face, four years and he still looked like the small boy he was the time he left, did the boy even grew taller? Did he remember him?

Luscius, Bellatrix, Snape and Barty Jr. looked at their lord in confusion. Was the lord not pleased?

The boy knew that voice, so it was him who kidnapped him and who's Harry? he'd never heard of the name before, was he a friend? but that didn't seem right so maybe he was an old enemy? he didn't know so he remained silent.

Their Lord quickly made his way to the boy and kneeled to him, the most surprising thing was heard from him "Are you okay?" he carefully checked the boy's body for any kind of injury, he tried to look at the boy's feet but the child pulled them away

Saying to Tom "You got the wrong person, mister." He refused to call him by his name, it's not like he would care but the man continued to persist "Don't you remember, It's me, Tom, from the alley." he gently stated

But the boy just said the same response "You got the wrong person, mister." Tom frowned, well no matter, he'll still remembers the boy and that's all - "My Lord, would you want us to proceed with the usual 'arrangements'?" Crouch asked

"Be quiet." The Dark Lord said so they simply stayed silent, afraid of what might happen if they anger their Lord.

He looked back to the boy "Do you want to change rooms?" the boy did not respond in any way, he just sat still with an empty look in his eyes. The boy must be in shock, so he stood up with a sigh "If you need me just ask one of the people here, I'll be back for lunch."

But before he could take another step away from him the boy asked "Who's Harry?" Tom felt happy that the boy spoke up but he did not show it in his face, instead he told the others to leave.

When he heard no more footsteps he moved to sit beside the boy "That would be you. You are Harry Potter, the boy who lived." the boy tilted his head in response.

Tom convinced himself that it was for the best to tell the boy "You see there was a prophecy, that one day a boy would be born as the seventh month dies, the dark lord will mark him as an equal and he has the power the dark lord knows not... And that boy was you, so the day that I knew of this I went to your family's home and killed you and your parents."

"Harry, you have such powerful magic that's why I sought you out before the light could. If I'd have known it was you when we first met I would've taken you off the streets when I left." Harry faced his body to the man's direction

"I don't want it." he stated "But Harry you don't have to be homeless, you can have anything you want. Don't you want revenge?" He tried to convince the boy but he didn't know what he was convincing him to do...

he shook his head "Can I go?" it snapped on him, he was trying to make the boy stay... like when they were on the streets. He mumbled "I don't know." he really wanted him to stay

It was like the other could read his mind, Harry rested his hand on what felt like the man's knee "I'll stay." the man turned his head swiftly, unable to contain his joy "I'll take you to a better room."

Before Harry could say no the man lifted him in his arms, walking out of the dungeon. Harry shook his head and said to himself 'what am I going to do with him.' he sighed as he plopped his head on the man's shoulder.

The inner circle awaited for their master's return, all of them thought if their Lord was going to punish them but they were all confused to their Lord's reaction to the boy.

They were all quite certain that they got the right child—

The doors burst open as the people inside stood up in shock, they all bowed their heads and began to greet but was stopped by their Lord's hand signal "I will take the boy with me. you are all dismissed." simply said as the Dark Lord apparated out of the manor.

"That was-" Lucius said but was interrupted by Barty "Confusing, Appalling, Disconcerting, Jollity-" 

"We get it Barty!" Rodolphus and Rabastan shouted in unison "And you did not need to interrupt me Crouch." Lucius practically hissed out like a snake in helium "What were those descriptions even for?" Bella faced the ravenclaw

Actually they all did "What I was nervous!" Barty took a look at their faces and could see the 'Really?' look "You thought of it too!" he shot his hands up in surrender.

"So how do you think Cissy and Snape will react to our Lord's new... companion?" Bellatrix was too bewildered by the fact that he just saw their Lord smile

They didn't know whether to throw themselves a crucio or just simply throw themselves out the window.

Oh dear I really do wonder how that would go, I certainly hope it's entertaining...

A/N: A/N: Character Updates are there for announcement purposes and relevant-ish data about the characters of the fic.

unknown update schedule but if you want to update faster feel free to say on comments I'll find time to make it.

---- Without further ado see you next chapter! ;) ----