C.3 In a house, A HOUSE!

A/N: video up there is for context, but the video ain't mine!

The two wizards appeared in front of an iron gate, Harry could smell the fresh grass and leaves around him as the strong breeze whistled around.

What he didn't know was that the manor was up near the forest covered mountains, but I assure you that Mr. Riddle will explain the details later once they're inside.

With the boy on one arm, he opens the gate and took his time walking to the front door, his thoughts wrapped on how to makeover his home to suit Harry better– A tap was felt on his shoulder.

He turned to see the boy, a little more paler than usual "Do you have a bucket around?" Oh how stupid could he be of course it was his first apparition

He could see that Harry was putting effort on not vomiting on his shoulder, with a flick of his wrist he had accioed the bucket next to the flower beds and handed it to the boy "here you go, just let it out."

Harry didn't need to be told a second time, the bile was out of him in record time, all the man could do was hold the bucket from falling.

"I am so sorry Harry, don't worry the sickness will pass since this is normal for those new to apparition. Would you like some water?" The man fumbled on his thoughts

"Yes please." The boy said with a hoarse voice

The man stepped foot into his own abode as he stroke the young one's locks to calm him from the sickness.

Little Harry could hear the door silently creak to a close, the clicks of shoes on the floorboards and the new smell of polished wood and warm lit candles.

He really didn't know which room he was in right now since the man had yet to tell him, maybe that's because they were still moving. For now all he knew was that he was inside a house and from what his senses were telling him — it was a nice house too.

...

The trip to the kitchen was rather short for the lord but the confident aura of the man's steps seem to make the trip sound like such a long journey through stairs.

A new scent entered Harry's mind that made him turn his head away from the man's chest and look around as if he could see the room with his own eyes, the room felt so vibrant to his senses.

Tom had noticed the little boy's reaction of constant head turning and thought that something had went wrong "Harry, is everything alright?"

The boy tuned to face the owner of the house and responded to his question with a head tilt. 'There wasn't anything wrong, so why would he think so' he thought

Tom was getting nervous since he really didn't know what to say next "Well, you've been turning your head on every direction since we've entered the kitchen, I thought–"

"The kitchen feels nice." He put so bluntly to Tom's face

Caught off guard by the response the water he came for suddenly went back to his mind as if it had just returned from a trip "let's get you some water, sound good?"

"Mhm..." still taken by the room, he really liked this kitchen. It seemed like a very good kitchen

Gently setting Harry down by the wooden chair adjacent to the table, Tom tried his best not to let his wand slip from his hand.

The Dark Lord took a breath in, regaining or at least trying to regain as much confidence as he could 'Harry never wavered back then, so you shouldn't either.'