Confirmation

*********

A week has passed after their vacation, Fluke was putting clothes in the laundry when he found a pouch in Mew's pocket, he took it out, and found the neckpiece...he smiled called out Mew to thank him. Or should he take a video, on surprise gifts...

Pulled out the camera, showing the neckpiece, "Mew, you bought me a gift"

"What??"

"Thank you for the gift", he showed the necklace.. And Mew's face,

Mew took the necklace from Fluke's hand, shut the camera, thankfully he didn't go live, "Not for you.... ", "it's mine"

Scratch his head, "Bought this decoration piece only" pointed at the mirror on the wall, "Ummmm... this necklace," should he tell the truth, there is nothing to hide so, "Gulf give it, as an apology"

"Gulf....the same guy from the beach"

"yaaa, that guy"

Fluke bites on his lips, "Wasn't he weird??"

"He is kind of different" there was a smile on Mew's face, "you know he blessed me with ultimate fertility" he laughed again remembering the incident,

Fluke's fist tightens, "He is courageous", "might have punched you", "wish I could be courageous", ,

"I never knew, you wanna beat me"

Mew teased lightening the tense mood,

"Definitely, you kissed me" chuckles, "we were idiots"

Mew chuckles too, "look where our idiocy brought us"

Wish they could talk freely like this, teasing playing, it would be fun then, were they awkward from the beginning. No...they used to cuddle, at least mew used to spoon him, or was they being delusional from the start, every move, everything was for the camera. It is hard to draw a line, what is real and what is for the camera.

Feels like puppets, getting controlled, all the time..., Fluke feels he is controlling Mew in the name of management, he wanted it to work so bad, and now...sigh, just sigh..

*

*

Mew took the neckpiece, holding it with delicacy, unlock the hook, wearing it on....it looks good, his fingers traced the articraft, lips curled up.

Gulf would be here he probably would pass some nasty comment, must have passed some nasty comment he would look at it..

He admired the piece for a while, laughing at all kinds of made-up remarks Gulf could have made in his head, Jeeze just the thought of that freaky guy put a smile on his face... ahhhh but it felt nice...

Took off the articraft putting back in the pouch.. Something rustled in the pouch. A note. he didn't notice it before, the note says... "Phi ^_^ "

The smile reached till his ears, eyes wrinkled around the corner, this guy, he has to bite on lips to smile like that, it is just Phi...

Placed the note back, with care in his closed, can't mix it with his other jewels...

*

*

*

The weekend arrived, Gulf has already informed his mother about the plan, packed his stuff, took the bus for the city, he is excited and nervous as well, Mild's apartment was not hard to find...

Had some hot beverages Mild has offered.. Now the task begins, he cleared his throat, how to voice it out, without sounding weird...

Mild has judged it already something is bothering him; otherwise, he would not just come by to see his face..."you can tell me anything Gulf"