Chapter 1: Part I.

|うずまき ナルト|

A Dragon's breath and Tenrou Island just disappeared. If Acnologia was not disappointed at how it was easy it was to toss aside an entire Guild that was perhaps the strongest in Fiore, he would have been praising his strength. None of them had any strength to even make him consider them as nothing more than insects. And that Zeref had already disappeared. Acnologia could not think of any reason better than that he was afraid to face him. Though immortal, the black mage had not the power to face him. Where was he going to find a worthy foe? Someone who could entertain him. Someone he could rip apart after much labor and hard work.

Well, at least he managed to get rid of more Dragon Slayers. There were just a couple remaining. But even they were not worth hunting. He'd only even bothered flying over to this island because he had sensed Zeref's magic. A disappointing end. Acnologia flapped his wings, disappointed as he was, yet happy he had done what he'd set to do, he took the air. It was only when his face was slapped by a cloud that he sensed something on his head. He wanted to look, but it was on his head – he couldn't see. But nevertheless could sense the magic.

When he recognized the magic and the all familiar scent, Acnologia didn't bother talking to the mage. He just shook violently, blasting away the clouds that had gathered to mourn Tenrou Island. The person held firmly, not being shaken off him. Acnologia tucked his wings, and then faced down with his head. It was a free fall from there. Sea waters splashed into a gigantic wave as the Dragon King crashed into the sea, head first. When he blasted out of the water, there was no sign of the person on his head. Acnologia didn't go far, he just hovered above the waters, glaring down.

Naruto emerged from the waters before standing still, his long blond hair wet; he wore a long dark coat that was torn at edges; it had long sleeves nor no collars. Inside, from his waist, he was covered in bandages, half way through his chest, leaving a toned part exposed. Down, he wore dark blue shinobi pants and shinobi boots. A wooden stuff was visible from his left shoulder. On his right hand, he held a wet straw hat, his eyes were cast upon the hat rather than the monstrous dragon, leaking a menacing intent just above him.

"It's ruined," he said with disappointment before it became engulfed in blue dark blue flames. His eyes turned to the Dragon King.

Acnologia's very presence amounted to death. There was no normal person who could stand before the dragon and not have his survival instincts creaming for him to flee. The very first time Naruto had met the Dragon, a chance meeting, it had been. But the Dragon had not bothered saying a damn word to him. it had immediately gone onto the assault. He had barely escaped. A couple of more rounds like that, and over the years, the Dragon stopped trying to murder him simply for existing. In all those the Dragon tried to kill him, Naruto had never fought back – he'd always worked on an escape jutsu.

"I know you hate Dragon Slayers, but really, to try to eliminate everyone within the Island? Isn't that a bit too much?" Naruto asked, shaking his head to try to dry off the water dripping off his head.

Acnologia ignored what Naruto said. "Have you come to die as well?"

Naruto held up both his hands in surrender. "I still love my life. There are too many women that I have yet to explore. It would be a shame for me to die here. And I have not come to fight either. I have not yet reached the heights of immortality to do anything suicidal as trying to fight you."

Hearing that, Acnologia flapped his wings and started to fly away without responding to Naruto.

While he could count the number of times he's met the blonde, Acnologia could not count the number of years it has been since their first encounter. Still, the fact that Naruto was simply going to run from him bored him. Acnologia was bored of it. There was nothing fun about hunting something that did not fight back.

Naruto: The Realm of Magic.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara