|| Chapter 49 ||

PUBLISHED: 4/16/21

EDITED:

EXCERPT FROM CHAPTER 49

REFER BACK FOR CONTEXT

I shiver from the warmth of his breath that tingles my neck. Before I lose control and tear all of his clothes off, I pull away, letting the pads of my fingers trail down his chest, and head back over to the stairs.

"What if we get caught?" My feet ascend the first few steps.

Picking his bags back up, he matches my movements, only keeping a few feet between us. "Dean can deal with it."

I smile. "Oh, really?"

He slowly nods. As we continue to head up the stairs, I almost slip and catch myself. Sam holds his hand out just in case and pauses. I start laughing. "You all right?"

"Yeah," I cover my mouth, slightly embarrassed, "I'm good."

He chuckles. "You sure?"

"Shut up."

"You know, you could just turn around and keep walking." The mischievous look on his face makes me wary. I narrow my eyes. "What?"

I take his hands and make sure they are both occupied with his bags. "Keep those to yourself." My feet move up a few more steps, cautiously ensuring that he doesn't reach out and grab my backside, and quickly turn to reach the top.

He chuckles and shakes his head, following after me. "Such a dork."

I trail behind him as he enters my room and tucks his things along the wall. He glances at the bed and smirks to himself, then peeks over at me and raises his eyebrows. I restrain myself from rolling my eyes at his reference to the last time we were in here together.

"Hurry up, will you?"

He purposefully stops to tease me. "You got something else to do?"

"Yeah, I have to fuck my boyfriend," I say rather bluntly.

His breathing becomes heavy and slow from my explicit desire, those hazel orbs becoming swallowed by his expanding pupils. He tilts his head inquisitively and points to himself.

I sigh. "Yes, you."

"You're my girlfriend?" he asks coyly, walking over to me.

His rough hands cup my shoulders and trail down my arms. I hum in response, almost forgetting to respond at all from the closeness. A couple fingers lift a corner of my shirt and dip ever so slightly in between my waistband and underwear.

"I want to hear you say it," he says lowly.

My face becomes hot as his parted lips leave soft kisses behind my ear. I almost feel my knees give way from the flames of arousal flickering in my stomach. The button on the front of my shorts pops free.