Two

Young Harry Potter age thirteen awoke at his Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon's home on Privet Drive to the sound of banging on his door which he had assumed to be his lousy Uncle Vernon.

       "Wake up boy!" his uncle screeched.

       Harry had thought that his dreadful uncle sounded worse than two cats fighting in the daylight. Although Harry had grown up here with the Dursley's he still wasn't quite used to it, it just wasn't home for him. Some people may say that if you live somewhere that it is home, but to Harry it was different for a place to be home it had to feel like it. He felt this at Hogwarts where he had felt love and friendship. He first found it in the arms of his best friend Ronald Weasley, a young boy in Harry's year with dark brown eyes and hair as red as a fox. Or he may have found it in the eyes of his best friend Hermoine Granger who also happened to be in Harry's year as well. She was beautiful, she had long beautiful brown curly hair that made its way halfway down her back and the most beautiful caramel brown eyes that anyone could lose themselves in. Thinking of them was the only thing that kept Harry sain these days.

       As Harry had walked out of his room and into the dining room he had heard a knock on the door.

     "Get the door," his uncle crowed.

      Harry rolled his eyes in anger as he opened the door to see no other than his horrid Aunt Marge. She stormed into the house throwing her wet umbrella at Harry. Harry tended to look at the things right in front of him instead of all around, maybe this was because all that was soon to come would approach quicker than ever before? Harry would never know.

     Harry's problem was that instead of looking into the good of the moment no matter how big or how small, he was always quick to assume. Maybe the villain he had believed to be the true enemy wasn't really so bad after all? Maybe the villain was a part of himself, buried deep inside deeper than the darkest depths of the pacific ocean where they were said to find the most evil of creatures. Or maybe it was right on the shore of the Sea of Azov where beauty can be found even in the smallest of shells.

     Harry hated his aunt Marge just as much as he hated the rest of them. They were all vial and cruel to him. He never quite understood why.

     As Harry made his way into the family room of the house he saw his aunt Marge hugging and kissing on his ruthless cousin Dudley. As she had turned her head as she sensed Harry's presents she looked at him with a horride look on her face.

     "Your still here are you" She spat at him

     Harry had been getting really annoyed at the way that they had been treating him for the past 12 years.

     "Yes" Harry snapped at her with a look of pure disgust in his eyes, his aunt was taken back by his sudden response. Aunt Marge was not the kindest of peaches in the patch. She was more like a sour grape that had been sitting on the bush for too long gnawed on by insects that were now rotten and deteriorated much like his aunt petunia.

     "Away with you" his uncle Vernon said sternly to him as Dudley smirked at him while holding in his horrific laughter.

     "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" Harry had thought as he headed up to his room outraged from the actions of this family. Harry did bother to call them his own family even if blood had said they were they did not treat him like he was and he wasn't going to bother to give the love of family back.

     Just then Harry heard his uncle call his name to return back downstairs. So Harry retreated out of his manky box of a room and headed down the stairs. As he had got half way down the stairs he had smelt the delicious food.

     "Cook the food boy" he's uncle roared "and don't burn anything!"

     "Yes uncle Vernon" Harry said sadly angered.

     As Harry was cooking the food for his horrid people he is dedicated to call family he couldn't help but over hear them talking

     "Now where does the boy attend school" aunt Marge said sternly

     "A school far away from here one for troubled minds" uncle Vernon spat clearly nervous about her finding out about Hogwarts. Oh what a horror it would be if she found out Harry thought.

     "Oh really" Marge said looking at harry dead in the eyes

     Harry had looked at her blankly "oh yeah, yeah I've been beaten loads of time mhmm" he said and slightly smirked

     "Now the father was he employed" Marge spoke

     "Umm no h-he was unemployed" aunt petunia returned

     "And a drunk no doubt" whined aunt Marge "actually it does not have much to do with the father it is all to do with the mother if there's something wrong with the dam then there's something wrong with the pup"

     Harry was overly outraged by her response. His blood began to boil.

     "SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" Harry yelped as he threw a towel into the ground.

     Just then aunt Marge began to get larger as if she was a balloon. Harry knew at that moment what was happening. Harry was so ecstatic about what was happening right before his eyes that wasn't thinking about what he should have done in that moment.

     He had stood there staring as aunt Marge had just continued to get bigger and bigger. Harry hadn't thought To move he was too fascinated by Aunt Marge's body growing larger and larger, larger than a hot air balloon at full Heat. Harry had stood there for what felt like 20 minutes Before he had snapped back into reality and ran up the stairs ready to leave for once and for all.