four

7 months later

"Hurry Hermione!" Harry said with determination "there has to be something else we can do!"

"I'm sorry Harry there's nothing else, I wish there was" Hermione said sadly looking out at her friend who was now in disbelief. Harry stood shaking softly looking at the dark night sky.

Harry sighed

"I'm sorry Harry.." Hermione said "he's gone"

Harry turned around and looked at his friend with sad eyes before they turned cold and stern, he looked her in the eyes before scoffing and walking away with wrath shaking throughout his bones.

"Harry please" Hermione helplessly as he continued to walk away.

Sirius Black was gone and there was nothing they could do. Hermione worried for Harry Potter he had already lost so much. Sirius Black's death was not the start but the fuel to the raging fire that was only just beginning in Harry.

As young Hermione Granger headed back into the castle she worried that something was going to change, it was going to be big, vial and cruel but she was not sure what it was yet to be. there would be violence death and coldness throughout the air.

She had thought to herself that as they had entered a world that was crying and cold, how could they possibly go out the same way.

She pushed these thoughts aside for the time being and went inside the castle and headed up to try and help her friend.