#007 Notes

you woke up from your phone going off. You lazily opened your eyes and lifted your hand out to grab it from the nightstand. You looked and sighed. It was a group call from the class 1A group chat.

you answered the phone.

"yeah, an-Y/N??" Mina yelled. You were confused. "Uh, yeah?" You asked. "IS THAT BAKUGOU?? GIRLL.." She threw her hand over her mouth. Your eyes widened and you slowly looked over to see Bakugou fast asleep over your shoulder. You immediately tried to jump out of the bed but ended up falling off , making a loud thud. "no need to hide it from us!" Kirishima laughed. You rolled your eyes and ran to your bathroom. You shut the door behind you. "Y'all it's not what you think it is. We were working on a project and I fell asleep, my dumbass didn't even remember he was there!" You said as you rubbed your forehead in embarrassment. "You guys aren't going to forget this, huh?" You sighed. "Nah." Mina giggled.

"Just date already🙄" Todoroki scoffed before leaving the call. The group laughed. "okay, well i'll see y'all in class later. I gotta get ready. byee!" Mina waved. Everyone else started to sign off too. "Good luck, y/n!" Denki chuckled. You gave him a death stare until he left.

After the call was done, you sighed. 'Maybe i'll just uhh.. leave before he wakes up! god save me from this awkwardness😩' You thought. You did your morning routine, and got dressed. You took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom. You opened the door to seeing him standing right in front of you, with a smirk on his face and arms crossed. "UH. GOOD MORNING, I GUESS.😃" You yelled. "You.. too?" He raised his eyebrow. You just stared at each other for awhile. "Are you going to let me in the bathroom?😭" He asked. "YEAH- YEAH UM. BYE." You quickly moved out of the way and ran out of the room.

Once you were in the hallway you ran up to Mina, panting. "Woah, girl. what happened to you??" She laughed. "NOT funny Mina!" You whined. "It was so awkward so I just ran away." You said. "I-" Mina started. "If you call me a white girl from those stupid movies I will fight you😭" You interrupted. "Bye-I was just going to say I felt sorry for you😩must have been mad embarrassing.." Mina shook her head. "OH. Sorry." You laughed. You both went to class.

You sat down in your seat, and took out your notes.

After some hours of class, you got a folded note on your desk. You looked around, and started to open it.
it read:

Are you okay?😐

You looked over to Bakugou as he had his chin resting in the palm of his hand.
You started to write back.

I'm okay lol. awwwwee does wittle bakwugo cware fwor mweee??🥺🥺/j

You threw the paper back to him.

what does /j even mean idiot. -bakugou

it means joke, people use text indicators so nd people don't get confused, and it's better to understand people tbh. here's an example:
bakugo sucks/srs meaning serious -y/n

I hate you./SERIOUS - bakugou

😐😐😐 bye - y/n

answer me back :(( -bakugou

You rolled your eyes and looked out the window next to you.

Your eyes widened at the realization.

You had feelings for Bakugou.

———————————
569 words

ayy thanks for reading

sorry if this chapter is kind of short, i was in a rush

ayo should i make them confess in the next chapter 🤔🤔

next chapter coming soon lol, byee