Part 6

Disclaimer- I do not own marvel neither do I an the characters 

In the morning, when I wake up Peter tries to get me to go back to sleep but it doesn't work as I'm even more sick today making me even more stubborn.

I'm barely standing up straight, half-leaning on Peter when we get to the kitchen the rest of the Avengers are sat around the table I trip over literally nothing but luckily Peter catches me and helps me on to a chair while saying 'Wanda you can't even stand why don't you go back to bed for at least an hour and get some rest'. He hands me some Paracetamol and a glass of water.

The rest of the Avengers agree and Bruce says ' I'm the Doctor and the Doctor says you need more rest'

'But Bruce I'm fine really'

Tony cuts me off and says 'Bed Docs orders'

I glare at him 'How am I supposed to go to my room when I can barely stand straight.'

'Peter can carry you' he says just as stubbornly.

We all turn to Peter who is sat next me half asleep I nudge him and he sits up and looks around at me then the rest 'What' rubbing the sleep from his eyes.           'You're carrying Wanda to her room'.

Peter looks back at me and I shrug.

He slides out of his chair and picks me up and ends up taking me to his room. I don't think he realises but I go along with it, ending up in the exact same position that we were in last night. 

This is the last draft I had left to publish from 2021

Hi so most of you people know i started this book in 2020. 3 years later, I have still not finished this fanfic so I was wondering if you guys would like this story, with the same plot line and all, rewritten but better with a developed plot.

I will most likely be leaving this version published and I am going to start another book with the edited version of this story, unless you guys wanted it to be edited in the same  'book' .