Do I really Need to Save Them Again?

(Izuku POV)

After 3 hours of sitting on the gurney, I was finally cleared to leave the hospital. Everything popped as I rolled off the cot, all trying to get used to standing after so long. I stumbled, falling into Ochako's arms, and causing both her and I to sprawl out against the floor. We both start to chuckle, and I was happy to finally be able to see her face again. Slowly, I rose back up off the floor, offering my hand to help her up. She gladly took it, and finally got off the floor, a smile that seemed to be brighter than the sun spread across her lips. My heart clenched, and I pulled her in for a hug, flustering her. I noticed this only when I felt the gravity on me increase, and the gravity on her decrease. I let out a low chuckle, before pulling her down and giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Ochako, snap out of it or no more early morning cuddles."

That got her attention, face snapping to meet mine. "What?" I grin, before setting her down, the gravity around us now returning to normal. I start walking off, Ocha-chan just behind me. "Izuku, where are we going?" I stay quiet, simply pointing towards the teachers lounge. "Oh!" I continue to drag her towards the door, before an alarm goes off. "All teachers, I need you to report to the USJ! Class 1-A is under attack!" Ochako and I simply look at each other, a single thought on blast throughout our brain. 'Shit.'

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

(Bakugo POV, 2 Hours Earlier)

"Tch." Shitty Hair and Dunce Face are still trying to get all buddy-buddy with me. Can't those extras see that I want to be left alone!? Why would they want to be friends with me anyway? I bet its just to get with me because of my strength. I sigh, and turn away from the others, a scowl forming on my lips. I shoved my hands in my pockets, and wandered out of the classroom. Looking at the clock, I noticed in was already getting close to departure. I tch'd again, walking down the hallways towards the cafeteria. Suddenly, a searing pain burned from dee inside my mind, and for the first time, I screamed in anguish. As everything went black, I could hear the quickened steps of someone against the vinyl.

As I opened my eyes, I found myself in an odd space. It looked like a forest, but whenever I approached a tree, it faded away. I started to panic, looking for an exit. Not seeing one, I thought I could blast my way out, but my quirk wouldn't activate. Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind me, one that sounded very similar to my own.

"You really think it's that easy to leave?"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

(Izuku POV- Present)

"Shit." Ochako and I looked at each other, remembering what it was like the first time. 'And now, without me to save Asui and Mineta... SHIT!' I threw on my upgraded hero suit from my inventory, not even caring if Ochako saw. Which she did. Getting in a runners position, I told her to get on my back, and disable the gravity on me. She nodded, and I took off, space warping around us with the speeds I reached. In a matter of seconds, we had traveled the forty or so kilometers to the USJ. I let Ochako off, and she shakily held herself up, looking like she was about to puke.

"H-Hai, Izuku-kun." She clasped her hands to her mouth, and ran towards the bushes, her face turning as green as my hair looks or, er, looked. God, I still have to get used to the white hair. I shook my head to clear the distractions, and ran inside the joint. However, upon seeing the inside, I froze. The scene was almost exactly the same as the last time, with the exception of one thing.

"Why... Why is that here?" My legs started shaking, and I silently sank to the floor. Ochako came in and noticed the same thing I did. "Why is there a high-end here?!?"