What's Hogwarts?

Catch up: Addison Mia Potter, was Harry Potters twin sister they lived with Lily Evans younger sister Iris Evans, Dumbledore had thought it was best since Petunia was not a witch. Making it so Harry and Addison do not live under the cupboard or at Privit drive. Also, Addison's middle name is Amelia because that was Lily's mothers name but, she prefers people to refer to her middle name as Mia.

It was 6 in the morning, Addison jolted awake sweating in her bed, she just had a scary nightmare, again. In the dream Harry and Addison were inside another house with this guy, he was a white-grey color and had little nose, he had cast this spell on their parents, and she saw them die, Harry and Addison were in the crib in the corner of our room. Her scar was burning, then she remembered! Aunt Iris had told them that their parents (her sister) had died because of some magic this but never specified, all she said was that the twins went to her house because she was magical also. Addison had made a decision, she was going to find out what she meant. 

"Addison!" Harry whisper yelled to Addison as he opened the door to her room, she could tell he was sweating too "Did you have a nightmare?" Addison asked Harry "Yes, how did you know?" he replied "you are all sweaty" "Oh, did you have a nightmare?" Harry asked Addison "um... yes, why did you come into my room?" Addison asked him "My scar was hurting" Harry mumbled.  He had a lightning bolt shaped scar on his forehead, Addison had a triangle that had a circle in it then a line through it on my pulse. 

"Mine was too, what was your dream about?" Addison replied "the same it always was Addi, the one where that guy kills mum and dad, with those 2 babies" Harry said "well, your dumb, those baby's are us " Addison whispered to him. "Addison, your a genius!" Harry almost yelled to Addison "I know" Addison said with a grin on my face just to annoy him "Addi!" he said again this time waking her with a book he found on Addison's bed side stand in a playful way, both of the twins laughed. "Lets go to your room, I have something I wanna talk about" Addison told Harry "sure" He quietly replied, they opened Addison's bedroom door and walked across the hall into Harry's room, it looked much like the typical ten year old boys room, but maybe a bit neater. Harry and Addison were ten, soon to be eleven on July thirty first, in 2 weeks.

Harry cannon balled onto his bed, Addison slowly followed and took a seat on it. "So, what is it you wanted to talk about A?" Addison liked it when Harry calls her A, he does it when he is listening, Trusts her or is trying to comfort her, in this case it meant he was listening. "Well" Addison started "I've been thinking, do you remember how when aunt Iris said that mum and dad died to magic?" she asked Harry "Of course I do" he replied. "well, we just seemed to brush it off, after all we didn't really remember them, we have lived with Iris for nine years, but something that came into my head today was that she said that they died to magic, and I can't help but think that the dream was true" Addison told Harry "you know what?" "What?" "I agree with you" Harry said. "I think we should talk to m-Iris at breakfast" I said "Why did you stumble on Iris with a m?" Harry asked Addison curiously "because, well- I just wanted to call someone mum" she mumbled "me too, but aunt Iris said we can call her Iris, not aunt Iris" Harry said. Addison glanced over at Harry's clock, it was 6:55 "already" she said to Harry "Yeah, that went very fast" Harry replied "I'm gonna go get changed for the day" she told him. Addison walked into her room, it was cottage themed and a bit bigger than Harry's, after all Addison was born first, by twelve whole minutes.