Birthday Surprises

A/N: I apologize deeply for not updating since August- anyway, I have a chapter now so I hope you enjoy it! 

At 8:00 in the morning Addison was woken up by Aunt Iris shaking her "Happy Birthday Addi!" she whispered "oh right, it's my Birthday todayyy!!" Addison quickly got out of bed and ran down the hall to Harry's bedroom "WAKE UP!" she screamed into his ear "agh! what are you doing?" "It's our Birthday!" "I know" "then get up!" "okay, okay!" 

Aunt Iris placed blindfolds over both Harry and Addison's eye, then guided them down the stairs. When they got to the bottom of the steps the twins slowly took their blindfolds off and stared at the dinner table in awe. Iris woke up early to make them homemade crapes, there were berries, whipped cream, maple syrup, jam, peanut butter and bananas that they could put on their pancakes.

"wow, this is so amazing! thanks" Addison exclaimed pulling Iris into a hug "yeah thanks!" Harry said "your welcome, you guys are special, you guys are famous!" Iris laughed "do you want to do presents first then?" Aunt Iris asked them "yes, yes, yes!!" they exclaimed together "wait, I have to go upstairs and get mine" Harry said "me too" added Addison. "okay, quick then!" 2 minutes later Harry and Addison came jogging down the stairs with presents in hand. "alright then, who should go first?" Aunt Iris asked 

"Harry should. I went first last year" Addison said "yesss! finally a year where I go first. ADDISON goes first every year" Harry growled "whatever. open mine first" his twin said. 

Harry picked up a big box that was wrapped in paper with owls on it, He ripped the package open to find a huge stuffed owl that looked exactly like Hedwig "thank you Addi, It's so cute!" Harry exclaimed pulling Addison into a hug. 

Next, he picked up aunt Iris present from a small pile. This one had wrapping of the Hogwarts crest on it, Iris got it custom made, the person making it was really confused on the design but they made it anyways. 

Inside was a black polaroid camera and some owl stickers to decorate it "you can take pictures of your adventures at Hogwarts and send them to me in letters!" Iris exclaimed "thank you!" Harry said while he hugged Iris. He opened the next present also from Iris and Addison, it was a black mug with a golden pair of glasses and a scar on it "I know it's not exactly a good scar but it's a cool picture" Addison said.

"MY turn now!" Addison exclaimed grabbing a present from the pile. It was Iris's, she slowly peeled back the paper revealing a small silver box. Addison lifted the lid only to scream in excitement. After she had calmed down she smiled at Iris who had given her at set of earring studs with a image of an owl. "does this mean I can get my ears pierced?" Addison asked with a huge grin on her face as Iris nodded. 

"I'm so excited!!!!!" Addison screamed grabbing the next present. Harry couldn't help but grin when she picked up his gift. She pulled the item out of the bag hiding it. As soon as Addison saw it she started laughing. Harry had given her the exact same gift that she had given him, a stuffed owl. The only difference was that this owl was of April, Addi's owl instead of Headwig.

The final gift for Addison was from both Harry and Iris. Nail polish. But that was not all, It was in the 4 house colours and there were different symbols on each bottle. "What even are those symbols?" Harry questioned. "Those my friend are from Quidditch, a wizarding sport. This one is a Snitch, a Quaffle, a Bludger and a broom" Iris quickly explains.

"Time for the last surprise!" she exclaimed "we are going to the Weasleys house to play Quidditch!" "Weasleys? as in Ron a Ginny" Addison questioned "There is probably only one set of Weasleys in the wizarding world" Harry told his sister "yes, those Weasleys! I talked to their mother to plan this for you guys. Ron and Ginny know and are very excited. Hurry, Hurry to the fireplace!