27. (Johnnie's POV)

She looked so scared. Telling me she didn't know if I really liked her. I'm scared she's not going to trust me..hopefully she will. We sit in the bus in silence as Damon and Bryan stare at me after what I just said a little too loud. I looked over to see Ky,she was staring blankly at the floor. I could tell by the look in her eyes she was embarrassed. "I'm sorry.." I whispered softly. She just shrugged "It's fine.."
Then we arrived at Warped. When we got out of the bus there were fans everywhere screaming for me and Damon,and Bryan. The usual. They were looking at Ky like they didn't know who she was,except for a few who held up signs that said "I ship it!" With pictures of me and Ky's face on it. I just shook my head and walked over to the meet and greet booth for the YouTubers. We were with Cyr, Kyle David Hall, Bryan, Me, Damon, and Ky.
When I introduced Ky and Kyle they started having a conversation, I will admit, I was slightly jealous at how much they had in common.. But whatever, I don't think she would have any feelings for him. Too much has happened between us. Right? Well, she's technically not mine so she can do whatever she wants... Crap. Should I have done something sooner? I just met fans and pretended not to notice the beginning of something that could change everything..