Advice

Jungkook POV"

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!IF YOU DON'T COME OUT THAT ROOM AND EAT DINNER WITH US IN 5 SECONDS I WILL BREAK DOWN THAT DOOR!"My mom yelled while banging on the door.

1 month has passed since we left.Me and my brother already made up long time ago, We've been getting along quite well.Altho my relationship with my parents still need help.

I got up from the floor after doing 20 push ups and opened the door to see my mom's furious face which soon turned to shock.

"HONEY!!COME LOOK AT YOUR SON!HE-HE..."My mom stopped her sentence at lost for words

"What is it?"
"How did you lose so much weight in such a short time!?"She said with her right hand covering her mouth
"Son,How long are you gonna keep starving yourself!?This isn't healthy!"My dad scolded
"I'm not starving myself,I'm eating oats"
"Yeah,just oats"Junghyun said coming out of nowhere

"Aren't you happy for me!?Look!I look much better now"

My mom started to have tears in her eyes.She suddenly walked towards me and hugged me.

"Jungkook,My love...I love you so much, As a mother do you think I will want you to hurt yourself like you're doing now because you're fat!?I love you just the way you are,last time I've seen you come out your room was a week ago, You telling me you lost all this weight so fast!?"She started crying

"Mom..Don't cry..." I hugged her back caressing her head.

"Please Jungkook..eat a proper meal..I cannot bear to see you suffer like this"
"Mom I'm not suffering, I've been doing workouts ever since we came here,I'm more happy that I've finally lost weight,I look better now"

"Then will you eat with your mother?"She stopped crying and looked up to me with pleading eyes
"I haven't reached my weight goal yet"

She started crying again

"Mom,go eat with dad,I'll talk to him okay?"Junghyun said walking her to the table before returning to me.

We sat on my bed.

"How long are you gonna keep doing this?I'm not gonna tell you to stop because I know you're doing it to feel better about yourself and I want that,but you must know eating oats only isn't the best solution"
"Like I said,until I reach my ideal body"
"Which is what?Tall slender figure?Thin waist with abs?"He said with a 'are you serious' look on his face
"Exactly"

"Only a few more calories to lose and pushups to do and I got it "
"Well look at you,You're pretty much like that already,you've lost A LOT of weight I can barely recognize you.

"This isn't ready yet"

I lifted my shirt revealing my stomach...
I was thin,but I wanted abs...

I've been planning this for a long time now..and I'm really happy...I know my family don't support what I'm doing to myself,and I know it's not healthy, but I couldn't stand being in that body anymore, and I'm proud of myself for getting out of it.

"At least have a piece of steak,you're thin already,all you need to do is some pushups or whatever to get muscular, why are you rushing?"
"I want to surprise Lisa"
"Seriously?Do you really thinks she will care whether you have abs and muscles or not?"
"I don't care if she cares or not,I just want to satisfy her"
"I'm pretty sure she'll be satisfied enough knowing you're back home"

"Why can't you guys just be supportive?"
"I am supportive!I'm happy for you also!But you're just being stupid!I love you bro...but seriously..you look perfectly fine,I mean somehow you're even starting to grow taller than me probably because of all that sleeping,you're literally thinner than me as well"

I'm starting to think everyone is getting the wrong idea....

"Junghyun don't be worried of me...I admit I was going through a huge gaze of depression a month ago but when I say I'm happier now i mean it,I just want to get some more muscle to reach my goal,its not that serious "
"Well you're not gonna achieve that without having protein,I tell you this,I'll get a healthy diet for you and we can do it together okay?Then when we get home you can surprise Lisa with your happy body and you'll live a happy life,But you won't achieve that without eating healthy,deal?"

...

"Deal"

He smiled

-
-
-