WARNINGS.

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN HEAVY SMUT, USE OF DRUGS AND/OR ALCOHOL, VIOLENCE, AND OTHER THINGS THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT 18+. I HAVE LET YOU KNOW OF THESE WARNINGS, DO NOT COME TO ME IF YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THEM. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO PUT A WARNING BEFORE EACH CHAPTER IF THEY APPLY TO IT. PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THROUGH THE STORY JUST FOR THE SMUT. THERE IS PLOT AND YOU WILL BE BEYOND LOST IF YOU CHOOSE TO SKIP THROUGH IT ALL. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING BELOW THIS PARAGRAPH.

Hello, welcome back to those who knew this story as Breathless - A weasley twins fic.

Originally, this story was supposed to be a Fred Weasley fic in which he is a 22 year old college student in the muggle world and wizards did not exist. He'd have a rivalry with George and he'd be fighting with his twin for the main character. Recently, though, I made a new OC named Spencer Weasley who I think would be the most perfect fit for this story. Spencer Weasley is based off the owner of Fredweasleys.hands on tiktok. Since majority of the people who clicked on this story came from Shiftingwithfreddie on tiktok, you may not know much about Spencer Weasley, so let's recap. Before I begin, if you want to know a lot more on Spencer Weasley, I suggest you click on my profile and read Outcast, it's one chapter and it has all the information you need on him, including his face claim.

Let's explain Spencer and what this new version of Breathless will be.

First off, Spencer Weasley.
Spencer Weasley. He is an Original Character just like Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, and Lorenzo Berkshire. He is younger than the twins, but older than Ron. As a child he was Molly's favorite, but after he attended Hogwarts for the first time and was sorted into Slytherin, she became distant. He is the outcast of the family and isn't close to any of his siblings, but Fred and George which is why he is at the burrow in this story. His closest friends in Hogwarts were Luna Lovegood, Blaise Zabini, and Draco Malfoy. Because of how close he was to Draco, during his 7th year in Hogwarts, he finished Draco's task (which was killing dumbledore) with no hesitation - making him Voldemort's right-hand man. Spencer Weasley is now a death eater, but no one is aware of it. Spencer Weasley's personality is witty, sarcastic, sneaky, prideful, funny, sassy, extremely flirtatious, a playboy, and he thinks quite poorly of himself - though he may not admit it. In this story, Spencer Weasley is 19. Spencer Weasley's face claim is young Robert Downey Jr. If you would like to know small facts about him or know his entire life story in details please check out Outcast and if you want to see Spencer Weasley content, check out Fredweasleys.hands on tiktok!

Second off, Rylee Griffin
Rylee Griffin. She is an original character as well. She is a half-blood. She is younger than both the twins and Spencer and is the same age as Ron and Hermione, only 2 months older than Harry. As a child, she grew up around the Weasley's because her mother and Molly were the best of friends when they both attended Hogwarts. She was closer to the twins than she was with Ron, but she was still close to Ron and she was never quite fond of Spencer. When she was 8, she was forced to move to France with her mother because she had gotten quite serious with a man she had met. In this story, from the first chapter, Rylee is moving back to England to attend Hogwarts for her 7th year after hearing about the war. Rylee's personality is stubborn, caring to her friends, a stone cold bitch to those she doesn't like, giving, brave, trustworthy, and loving. Rylee just turned 18 in this story. Rylee does not have a face claim yet, but it would mean A LOT of people commented on this section who they view her as!

Third thing, what the new breathless will be about.
As I mentioned, Breathless was originally a Weasley twins fic, but now its a Fred Weasley fic that is set DURING the second wizarding war. The story begins when Harry, Ron, and Hermione go Horcrux hunting. Breathless will STILL be a smutfic/ 18+ story, so do not go away and remove this story from your library because I promise you that Spencer Weasley will be the new love of your life. This new story will be about Fred's love story with Rylee and the chaos Spencer will bring to not just their lives, but everyone's life as well. Since this story is slightly inspired by Golden Boy by Boyifyouknew, the twins will still run the WWW shop and there will be some slight similarities to that story, especially with the smut. Although many of you will eventually like Spencer, please remember that this story if a FRED WEASLEY fic and that he will be the endgame, unless I have a change of heart and everyone wants to choose Spencer.

Lastly, the ships of this story
I do not want to force people to ship certain ships. For example, I personally ship Rylee and Spencer more than I'd ship Rylee and Fred because I love me some enemies to lovers slow burn when it's compared to childhood best friends to lovers. It is more than okay if you all have different ships as long as you are respectful to those with different opinions. With that being said, here are the canon couples or ships of this story.

Let's start with the basic ones
- Ron and Hermione
- Ginny and Harry
- Fred and Rylee
- Spencer and Rylee

And for those other ships we all wish to happen, whether they're together or they were together.
- George and Lee
- Neville and Luna
- Blaise and Luna
- Spencer and (FANON, because we hate canon) Pansy.