Authors Note + Reader's Opinion/Feedback - 17/04/2021

Hellooo Everyone

So yes - I wanted to make a quick note here to let you all know that the Story as in Hit Wicket My Heart 3.0 - begins next week!! 😀😀😀😀😀

Yippee!! ( Happy Dancing💃💃💃)I am so excited to begin a New Journey into the Hit Wicket Series!! Will be looking forward to all of yours support to this as well!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😃😃😃😃

And yes - I do want to mention that as today I was just thinking about restarting the Writing Plan next week on - I did feel that I shall be rearranging the schedule for the Epilogues of HW2.0 as in instead of posting an Epilogue once in two weeks - I shall be posting the Epilogues like Once A Month/Four Weeks because the Epilogues will be obviously showcasing Time Leaps and in my Writing headspace also I need to feel like sometime( in terms of some weeks) as aversed to the Years into the story has passed so that when I sit down to pen the Epilogues - it depicts that essence of time lapse in the characters lives more accurately in terms of emotion and moments!( And since I finished the Story on 31st March - I will give the first Epilogue in a Month from then - so around First Week of May) 😃😃😃😃😃

Plus Yes - The Initial plan was to resume and finish with Chaotic 2.0 first however at the moment - in my heart - I do feel like continuing and writing with the Hit Wicket Cricket Series( given that its also Cricketing Season with the IPL on and the crazy about cricket me is watching the matches everyday..hehehe....winks...😉😉😉😉) - So yes I am going to go with listening to Dear Heart in here and begin writing this plot out as its been revolving at the back of my head on and off!! ( And to all My Chaotic 2.0 readers - please be rest assured that I will surely complete the Story too Soon - but at the same time since its also a story so close to my Heart - I do not want to rush finishing it off in a hurry only because I have this another plot fresh up revolving at the back of my Head! So please give me some more time on that - and I shall be completing that too! Thank you so very much for your patience guys🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤❤)

Ok and Lastly - Before I begin this New Journey of HW3.0 - I have a couple of important questions to ask you all for opinion/feedback! Please let me know your answers on the same so that I can keep your feedback in mind as I start afresh!

Feedback/ Opinion Questions

1. What is the writing schedule you all mostly prefer on Updates! AS in Two Updates a Week? OR Three Updates a Week?

2. What is the Update length you all prefer? Short Medium ? Within 4-5K word Limit? MEDIUM- long within 6k-8K word limit? Or Long Updates over 8K word limit??( I am asking this as you all know I end up writing long updates and I do want your honest opinion if any of you feel it gets too overwhelming or something at times?and if you prefer shorter updates??)

3. Do you all enjoy the experience of the Inserting of Media / Pics/ Videos in the Chapters with regards to Settings? Locations? And other details?? OR You would prefer to Imagine it All??

4. Do you all enjoy the reading experience of my POV style of narrative in writing ( The - I - Mode) or do you prefer the Third person narrative style from a central perspective? OR do you prefer the Mix/ Blend of Both( Given the moment in the Story??)

5. Lastly - I know I still do end up posting The first Drafts without thorough editing and I want to know on the scale of 1-10 as to how much the lack of complete thorough editing bothers you all? (FOR given that it's covid second wave again and the lockdown saga continues for us all and at my end with kids at home/online school and classes for them + work from home continuing apart from writing and the complete drill from last year continuing - I do feel that I am still going to be cornered up/short on time for Editing! So I want to know if this is a major concern for any of you??Incase it is a major concern - I sincerely apologise for the Inconvenience! I will continue to try my best to have my first drafts devoid of any blarring editing errors in the first place)

So Yup - I shall be waiting to hear your feedback from you all on these questions and I shall see you soon next week with the first update of HW3.0!!

Thanks guys for all the Love and your Precious Time and Support to my Work! 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

Much Love

Now and Always!

❤❤❤

Prachi

( Please Stay Safe Everyone amidst this Covid Second Wave)🙏🙏🙏