It begins...

re: Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay
From: Atarya QueenofEgy... Oct 24, 2017:
Subject: Yu-Gi-Oh Roleplay

Her:
Oct 23, 2017
Hi. I was wanting to know if we can do a Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay together.

Please PM me back as soon as you get this. Thanks.

Me:
Oct 23, 2017
I've never done one. How's that work?

Her:
Oct 24, 2017
You're going to be playing the parts of Yugi and Yami and I'm going to be playing the roles of my OC Cheyenne (Yugi's girlfriend) and Yama (Yami's wife).

Me:
Oct 24, 2017
No thanks. I've no experience in anything romantic. Having a boyfriend for a few months can't count as I dumped him for letting MARRIED women sit in his lap (at work no less) and lying about staying home for New Year's Eve when he actually went out to a bar to party with said women.

I am going to have to decline.

Her:
Oct 24, 2017
Please?

Me:
Oct 24, 2017
I really have no time for RP's with family medical emergencies popping up randomly and working. I am also trying to get back into college to finish up my degree. I really must decline.

You might try checking out the forums for participants.

Her:
Oct 24, 2017
I really want you to do one with me.

Me:
Oct 24, 2017
I was trying to be nice when I declined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The above is copied word for word from the initial message sent to me from this user's fanfiction.net account.

She never once asked me for the fandom I wanted to possibly roleplay in or the characters I wanted to be, let alone the 'plot'. Instead she assigned them herself.

I politely tried to decline but she whined about it, leading to her first ever block.

I will be including screenshots at for better understanding and to prove accuracy of what was said