1. What Really Saved Us

What Really Saved Us

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "Katekyo Hitman Reborn", it belongs to its original creator Akira Amano. Nor do I own "Harry Potter", which belongs to JK Rowling. This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release. Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited. Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out. P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website. If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (If you ask nicely, I for sure, will agree). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me. I will be writing out scenes even if my Oc isn't in them. As long as she's mentioned, or influencing the characters in some way. Or maybe be because it influences the story. This may seem a bit annoying. But that's just how I write. I like to embed my characters into the story line. Because of this, most of the dialogue/scenes will come from the original work.

Warnings: Wrong boy who lived, Fem Harry, Lily and James bashing

*****

Today's Special

Today's Special

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

~ Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) - Kelly Clarkson

*****

{Rose P.O.V.}

I could only sit on my bed and listen sadly to the people celebrating happily downstairs. It's my birthday to you know, a part of the 5 year old child in me cried silently. The rest of me screamed at her that she should be used to it by now.

Nick was always the favorite.

Nick got showered in all the attention.

Nick got all our parents' love.

They all thought that Nick vanquished Voldemort.

But he didn't...

I did.

I remembered that day all too clearly. It was the 31st day of October, the year was 1981. The family was downstairs. Lily and James were playing with not just Nick, but me too. Back then, they noticed me as well. And we were all a family. We were happy.

Ah, who the hell am I kidding. They're still happy, I'm the one who's sad. Who's ignored.

There was a knock at the door, and James put Nick down on the couch and went to answer it.

But before he would even open it, the door slammed open, as a result of a spell the man on the other side of the door had cast.

"Lily! Take the kids and run upst-" but before the man could even finish his sentence he was knocked out cold by a wordless spell.

"James!" Lily shouted, but within the next moment, Lily too was soon like her husband, knocked out and on the floor.

The man in the black clock then walks closer, hand in hand, wordlessly he shoots the killing curse at the us. But before it can even reach the us, a white flame envelops my body, and once the curse comes in contact with the flame, it bounces back and hits the caster.

Ending him, or so they say.

Because Nick wasn't in the flames he got the lighting shaped backlash on his forehead and was declared the saviour.

*****

All right, a lot of you have been telling me/asking me about how many chapters there are gonna be and their lengths.

I'll be honest there will be many - and they will be long. (Well they will be short until I reach the anime.)

For those of you who don't like it - (and I say this in the most respectful way possible)

If you don't like it - you don't have to read it.

Nobody's forcing you to read this. (If they are daring you, I apologize, but I am gonna be doing this my way.)

Anyway enjoy... (and please don't keep commenting things like complaints in the comments - if you can't resist, please do it nicely. You may be reading it on an electronic - but let me reassure you that I am very much human - and as a result I do have feelings.)

Have a great day! :)