blissful ending

I dont really know her but i will help her thats what alex's thoughts were.

Next day she came to him with a cake. She sat and told him about her headaches and how when her father comes, he ask her for money.

She told him that she has been heartless for a long time now that she dont even have any friends.

Alex was kind of worried for her condition,
He asked
You can give the money of the rent you pay to your father if i give my room to you, like the other one.I mean if you really want to help him. May i ask where is your mother?

She got upset
Oh yeah she left father because father was completely useless but yeah she left me too with the father.

I will give you the other room, one room is enough for me. We can tell police about your father if he hurts you(he tried to not trigger her)

''no my father never hurts me he just break things sometimes but he has took care of me since i was young and he expect for me to earn for him as he have health issues".
She rubbed her finger accross the table

Ok so im here to help as a friend and i will always support you, you can always share things with me, try to feel that you are free from the chains of your mind, try to fly in the air with ur head free from all the pressure. I will get you a job at my NGO too you will have enough to earn and give him.

A smile creeped through her face "but it is too much"
She said afterwards

"its really nothing, you will be paid for the work you do so im not doing anything"
He smiled to assure her

After that they became the bestest of friends to each other, shared each other's happniness and tried to fill gap of lonliness

After that they became the bestest of friends to each other, shared each other's happniness and tried to fill gap of lonliness . This ultimately changed into the feeling of "pure love"

THE END