Chapter 1

Alec is heading to his bed after a complete day of studies, work and arranging a meeting for child rights. He loves children, he wonders what kind of father he would be but being a loner makes him feel like he wouldn't be a good father most probably not a father at all.

As he is swarming in his thoughts, he hears a loud thud and a clashing sound,  a shouting of some male which is probably in his 30s, then he hears a loud cry of a girl. Her voice so shrill and beautiful

"innocent"

She cries like, all her cries rhyming.

Alec was suddenly feeling the magnetic waves calling for him to go and save the girl. As I told, he was so compassionate and all. He couldn't let himself sleep when he was hearing the cries.

So, he took the elevator to the second floor knocked upon her door and asked her if she's OK. She is a new neighbour here.

He told her about the things he has been hearing from upstairs.

The girl simply answered covering her face to the chin.

"thanks sir. It's so nice of you to come and care but I'm completely fine. I didn't hear any noise so I guess you must be mistaken or it must be some music from the neighbours. I wish I could offer you to come in but it was a long tiring day for me and I've to go in right now"

With that she banged the door but Alec was more than worried for her. 

He sensed fear and pain in the girl's eyes.

'maybe someone tortures her'

'why did I left her there to the monster'

With those thoughts the fully tired and stressed Alec took he's anti-depressent pills.

Yes, being the nicest person is not always a piece of cake and to truly say it's never very happiest for the soul to always give and never take.

So Alec takes those pills to get himself free of the clatter in his brain.

'I'll take care of her even if it takes everything'

Author's note
Ahhh! So I updated really late right?
I'm literally very sorry. My school is so stressful and pressurising.

Add the book to your reading lists for the updates!

Love y'all