Before the new girl arrives (Pilot)

It was another beautiful day in the streets of Japan. The cities and streets were peaceful, cherry blossoms and flowers were blooming, and the people of the country were all happy and living there lives. One of those people being some lovely and joyful girls, who are well-known for being legendary warriors and defeating their enemies...

Precure.

That's right, they are the girls who helped save their friends' and fairies' lands, as well as their own towns from the clutches of darkness. Since most of them have already defeated their enemies, the girls (or more like IamAguHime did, lol) decided to make their own friendship groups, including people with the similarities to each other and there friends. They've made groups well known as Wonder Beauty, Joyful Girls, Cutie Girls, and many more.

Today, everyone wanted to be with their best friends, so they've all gone out to do their own things with their new friends, take Aguri and Hime for example. Right now, they are at a park, having a mini walk there.

"Hey, Bestie Hime?" Aguri called to her bestie. (Aguri and Hime call each other "BFF" or "Bestie" btw)
"Yes Bestie Aguri?" She replied back, while viewing the trees.
"Do you think we can find new friends together?"
That answer shocked Hime. Since she and Aguri have become best friends, they've always stuck together. None of them ever thought of being separated.

"Of course we can!" She replied. Aguri looked over at her, "Really?"
"Yes, besides nothing can stop us now," Hime explained, "We will always stick together no matter what, right? Besides now that our enemies are gone, there's nothing to worry about,"
Aguri shrugged, "I suppose you're right then,"

However, what they didn't know was that there was still one clutch of darkness remaining somewhere... They are not aware of it.

~Unknown place~

"So these are the legendary warriors, Precure huh?" A raspy voice said while looking into what looks like a crystal ball.

"I sense their energy... Their power... Everything..."

Then, some black oozy-ink started appearing and covering the table with the crystal ball as all dark power has been observed.

"Curse you, Precures..." The voice said once again, "You may have defeated my former servants, but I won't lose this time!"

The dark void disappeared, causing the figure to reveal himself. It was a black creature full of ink, with dark colored eyes. Then, it zoomed off and headed to do it's mission.

Oh do the girls know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~