(Chapter: 4) Explanation and Another Duo?!

(Picture above me isn't mine. Credits belong to HimeAguriChan.)

"Emi? I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" She pondered, looking over at the one who called her, Hime.

"If you hurt Bestie Aguri, do you know what I'm going to do to you?" She asked her, staring into her golden eyes.
"H-Hurt me....?" She muttered out. "Nahh~ we're friends." Hime said with a gentle and carefree smile.

Emi sighed in relief. "At least I won't have to be targeted." She thought to herself.

"I only do that towards strangers." Hime explained. "But when we're Precures, we switch roles."
"Oh yeah, that makes sense." Emi replied.

"Why do you say so?"

Emi looked over to the source of the voice, and saw Aguri. "Oops, sorry did I overhear you?" She asked.
Emi shaked her head. "Nope, you're good."

"Anyways, what were you saying?"
"Well, as Precures, you guys fight the enemies, right?" Emi explained, Aguri nodding.

Suddenly, Aguri hears something outside... Could it be...?

"Wait." She called out. "My bestie and I have a mission to do, we'll be back!"

Those were the last words she said before running off to deal with a little something.

"I wonder what's going on..." Emi thought. "Well, goodluck then!"

Emi thought it would be a great idea to explore the rest of the town, so she got up and went outside for a little walk. She decided to go back to her house that we moved into to check up on, so she went to go.

"Thank god they finished unpacking," Emi sighed. Only thing was her parents weren't there... "Eh, Mom and Dad must be getting a tour of the city or doing their job interviews." She shrugged off. She lied onto her bed and relaxed, thinking of all the good things that happened lately. Her new friends, everything...

It was all calm until... KNOCK KNOCK!

Emi went to go open the door, revealing two other girls. One of them had short dark-pink hair, with eyes matching the color. Also wearing a rather floral dress, and some mary-jane shoes. The other had teal colored hair, with what looked like atenas attached to her head.
She is also wearing a white dress, with a green sweater covering it, not to forget her matching teal eyes.

"Are they... Who I think they are?"

To be continued....