06

I could see Luke pull up to the front door from my spot on the windowsill. I grip the bags tighter in my arms and stood up. I use the back of my hand to wipe the rest of the tears away. I give a big sigh and walk towards the door, but I didn't expect Luke to get out of his car. He opens the door at the same time I was going to. He quickly wraps me in his arms and kisses the top of my head before grabbing the bags and walking me to the car and putting the groceries in the trunk before getting into the driver's seat and driving off.

"I'm so sorry-" He starts but I cut him off as more tears sprout from my eyes.

"you aren't the one who needs to apologize, Luke," I say as I wipe the tears "Ashton does." 

And that was the last thing said in the car, Luke realized that I needed to calm down before being comforted. We pull up to the house and get out of the car, we head into the house. As Michael comes up to us.

"Hey, where's-" I walk past him ignoring him, and head up to my room leaving the groceries with Luke and Mike.  

*Luke's POV*

She walks past us, looking pissed.

"Dude, what's wrong with Rose? And where the fuck is Ashton?" He spits out.

"Ashton got a call when they got to the store, so he had her go in and said he would come in when he was done with his phone call. Well, she got done with shopping and he had yet to come in so she paid and went outside and couldn't find the car. He fucking left her and didn't even text her or call her to let her know." I say as I pick up the bags and head to the kitchen to make the tacos like promised. Mike followed behind me.

"I'm going to go talk to her," Mike says, but I turn around and put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"I think she needs to be alone for a bit, she didn't want to talk, give her a bit to cool off, we'll talk after dinner," I say as I get everything out of the bags to prepare. Mike just stays quiet but nods as he goes to help me prepare the food.

*Rose's POV*

When I reach my room I sit on my bed trying to not cry, but the tears seem to trickle down my cheeks. I wipe the tears one by one with my sleeve but a sob soon fills my throat and escapes my lips, despite trying to hold it back. 

After crying for a while there was a knock on the door and Mikey comes in. He looks at me with a sad sympathetic smile. "Dinner is ready sweetheart,"  he says softly, I nod my head keeping down to hide my red and puffy face.

I feel the bed dip and warm arms wrap around my shoulder. Mike pulled me closer to him and I start crying again.

After a few minutes, I calmed down and Mike went downstairs before I head down myself.

There was hushed talking going on as I walk down the last step before turning into the kitchen. Luke comes toward me and wraps his arms around my shoulders. Mikey joins the hug and so does Calum. But with a shrug, I move away from them and sit down at the table, not in the mood for talking or being around anyone.

We ate in silence after the guys tried to talk to me but my silence lasted until I hit my pillow. I had cleaned up and refused Calum's offer to watch a movie and now I'm currently laying on my side and letting my mind run wild.

Why?

They will all do it, eventually. They'll leave you.

Leave before they do.

I can't do that, and they wouldn't do that to me. I just need to go to sleep and we'll deal with this shit later.

That is... if I can fall asleep...