Chapter One

So this happened recently and reminded me why I HATEEE group roleplays. Ya know, those things are already stressful enough because you have to reply to everyone and half the time your response gets looked over. I do not really care that much st least I was staying active right? Well, this is where I started having an issue. Literally every little thing and idea I tried to pitch in for the roleplay everyone kept shooting me down. Whatever, people are just lame I really did not care that much, but when people actively start treating me like I am bother this is where I have an issue. It really was like I was just watching everyone else roleplay and no matter what I tried to say I got ignored. It really is stupid and annoying because if you're going to have a group roleplay make sure you're not just roleplaying with one person and excluding people. I do not know if this happens to anyone else, but this is something that I see happening a lot.

Another thing relating to this is when you're in a group roleplay and someone makes the whole roleplay about them. That shit is so ANNOYINGGGG. This is not an individual roleplay. This is not all about you and the fact I always see this happening again reminds me why I stay away from group roleplays. This really isn't about anyone, but these are things I go through and its just flat out dumb and annoying. For real makes me want to jump in front of a bus.