Family Day

Dorian POV

"As you know tomorrow is family day. But as your parents couldn't attend for obvious reasons we have a special suprise". fairy godmother states while turning on a tv,

I look at the tv seeing my parents looking at me. I smile and listen to the others talking to their parents, and roll my eyes at maleficent almost spilling the beans. Mother looks at me. "Dorian don't dissapoint me and do your best". I nod. "I won't let you down mother".

"Dorian just be yourself and everyone will love you, I love you son" says my father his eyes full of love.

My eyes get a little glassy "I will dad, I miss you both". I see maleficent snarl her nose at me. I could care less waht the lizard thinks my mother is more powerful then her, and I am stronger then Mal. I just flaunt my strength like they do. I hope I can preform this spell so I can see Harry again I miss him so much.

The day ends and we are dissmissed. I go to my room why the other do their own thing. Once in my name I begin laying my outfit out for family day. I think I will shock the stupid pompous royals with something sexy and alluring. I grad my my black leotard my snake stilettos my feathered cape adn my jewelery which is composed of my crown choker amethyst ring and my claw ring. I then walk over my vanity and decide to change my hair growing it long and changeing the color th a beautiful silver. Satisfied with my work a begin striping putting on my black booty shorts with a black tank top. I turn off my lights and get into bed with a smile on my face.

Next day

Seeing the sun shineing through my window I stretch and get up I gather some clothes and go to my bathroom running a warm bath. Adding lavender and jasmine sented oils before taking off my clothes and getting in. I let out a sigh of happiness "I can't wait for today, this is going to be so much fun". I lean back against the tub and relax. I close my eyes and block out the world. Im ao relaxed that I don't hear my door opening and someone walking into my bathroom. Until I hear a choking noise and open my eyes seeing chad looking at me. I cover myself in shock "What the hell are you doing here" I scream. He starts stutering nonsense face red with a boner. "I look at his face then at his croth noteing he has a pretty big package, but nit as big as my man Harry. "Well why are you here?" He shakes his head "MY god you look so hot Dorian" he whispers.

"Yes yes I know, for the last time why are you here. Be quick before I spell your cock to fall off" I snarl.

He covers his manhood. " I just wanted to tell you that Ben is going to introduce Mal as his girlfriend to his parents".

"You came all the way here at" I glance at the clock. "8:30 in the moring to tell my something I already expected".

"Oh I didn't know. Please don't make my dick fall off. I promise I will be a good boy" he says still staring at my nude form.

"Just get out of here. I have to get ready for family day. I look at his crotch again. "You need to take care of that" I say motiong to his hard on. He looks down at himself and apologizes before leaving my room.

I shake my head before washing my dody off with some rose scented soap. I then rinse of the sudds after scrubbing everywhere. I grab a towel before appraoching the shower wand grabing it turning it on and washing my hair with rose scented shampoo. Make sure to rinse off well. Then grabing my brush running through my long lox. Satisfied with my work I grab the blow dryer and dry my hair. Running my brush through my hair until it is perfectly straight. Thank god my hair is naturaly straight, or this would take a while. I then finish toweling off my body putting on some deoderent then putting on my outfit.

 I then finish toweling off my body putting on some deoderent then putting on my outfit