Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Location Auradon Museum

Walking into the museum Dorian makes his way to the villain exhibit seeing statues of all the villains. Until his eyes see a raised stage with Cruella Jafar and Evie's  mother the so called evil queen. Above them is Maleficent and his mother queen Ravenna standing side by side.

Moving closer Dorian reads the plaque beside his mothers statue.

The evil queen Ravenna over a thousound years old. Destroyer of kingdoms. She was defeated once by the original snow white and her huntsman Eric. Then again by the huntsman after she killed her sister the ice queen Freya. The huntsman destroyed the mirror and Ravenna was thought dead. But once the villains were banished to the isle of the lost the mirror was found whole as if it was never shattered.

Dorian steps back looking at his mothers statue once more.

"I won't fail you mother. Auradon will fall and we shall have our happy endings". He declares before continueing walking finding an exhibit labeled magical artifacts.

He parts the curtains seeing the evil queens poison apples . He grabs them and pours them into his shoulder bag for later.

He turns around and spots the genie lamp that Jafar has sought even to this day.

"What a pathetic man he was once the grand vizier of Agrabah. Now he's nothing more than a beggar. Even raised his son to be just like his enemy a street rat." The blonde prince says moving on seeing the sheers of fate smilling.

He reaches out for them

"Who are you your not supposed to be here" says a voice from behind.

He turns aroung seeing a security guard. He smiles at the man.

"Just doing a spot of shopping sir" the prince replies.

He looks past Dorian's shoulder and sees the poison gone.

"Why did you take the evil queens poison apples?". He asks.

Dorians eyes sharpen "she is not the evil quuen she is only a pretender a pour immitation" he snarls.

" I'm going to have to take you in for questioning son who are your parents?". He grabs Dorians arm.

Dorian unleashes his magic cutting the mans hand.

"Ow you've really done it now boy" the guard snarls.

"Silence worm do you have any idea to whom your speaking to" the prince grits out.

"A petty theif who should be locked up on the isle"

Dorian laughs evilly amke the guard shutter "I am prince Dorian son of prince Hans of the summer isles and queen Ravenna the rightful ruller of Auradon" he says with a sharp smile.

The mans eyes widen in fear he turns to run but is stopped by an unknown force. Dorian calmly walks in front of him meeting his eyes.

"It's a shame you caught me. But now that I have you trapped. I'm afraid I can't let you go until I've made a few adjustments to your memory" he says his eyes glowing with magic.

"You will forget this conversation, and you will delete todays footage from the security cameras" Dorian commands.

The guards eyes glaze over and he nods, smilling Dorian releases him.

The guard goes about his task and Dorian turns back to the magical artifacts. He leaves the sheers of Fate. Walking until he sees a large circular object covered with cloth. He reaches forward pulling the cloth from the object and gasping in Surprise seen the beautiful golden mirror with ancient runes carved along the edge.