Distancing

Taekook FF

"TAEHYUNG!!!" Jungkook shouted his lungs acroos the room whilst Taehyung was sleeping peacefully in his rusty old bed. Taehyung had been depressed lately because he had juts broken up with his girlfriend, but it wasn't his girlfriend that broke up with him it was Taehyung himself.

"Taehyung! can you pleasae get out of your room it smells so bad" Jungkook said

"Jungkook-ah please can you leave,  i don't fell good right now" Taehyung groaned

"Taehyung you have beeen in bed ALMOST 4 DAYS! YUCK YOU SMELL DISGUSTING! COME ON LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU INSTEAD OF YOU STAYING DEPRESSED ALL DAY!"

Jungkook and Taehyung were best friends since high school, and when they got into college they decided to move in together because Jungkook had lots of trouble back home. However that was going well... when in college Taehyung found himself a girlfriend which troubled Jungkook a lot because he only had Taehyung to share his feelings with but now that was being snatched away by his  relationship with his girlfriend.

Jungkook tried every moment to talk to Taehyung when he was free but he ignored Jungkook till, the thoughts that were in Jungkook's mind caused his at the hospital.

The doctors told him he was diagnoised with a serious conditon. While that was happening Jungkook had some hope of seeing Teahyung but his hope turned into the worst nightmare, because as ssoon as he got admitted to the hospital he met his parents and relatives  he waited for 12 hours but there was no sign of him.

Jungkook eventually gave up on him and waited to get discharged. However Jungkook's disease needed cure for a few days so he stayed for another day.

The next day Jungkook woke up he heard an angelic voice something that is curing his depression something making him fell safe something.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys so this is an update of my first FF if I need to improve on anything don't be afraid drop it in the comments and I will possibly improve on them? So..... this FF is for enjoyment so please don't hate and I will see you in the next episode bye!