CHAPTER TWO!

Living on the Isle was for sure a big change for Elisa

Living on the Isle was for sure a big change for Elisa. The Isle of the Lost was completely different than Auradon. While in Auradon it was all smiley and colorful, on the Isle of the Lost it was dreary and dull. Everything was gray, gloomy, and just plain dark. She didn't think she would ever get used to it. The place was like a prison, almost. Everyone was trapped in here. They didn't have any hope to escape this place, especially Elisa.

It was hard to get used to living on the Isle. Everyone knew who she was, or at least knew her name, and everyone also had the same thought: "What is the daughter of Elsa and Jack Frost doing here?" or "What is she doing here with us? She doesn't belong here. She should be living with the royals in Auradon."

Of course, there was some that were happy to have a new addition to the Isle and who took her in under their wing. She became fast friends with Carlos De Vil, Evie Queen, Mal daughter of Maleficent and Jay son of Jafar. They welcomed her into their little group and Elisa was happy that she had friends that were willing to look after her, especially since her powers weren't working.

Honestly, she felt relieved her powers didn't work here. On the Isle magic didn't work. But on the Isle she was able to just be herself and not worry about losing control of her powers and hurting someone. It was like a weight was off her shoulders. Sure, her life was completely different now, but at least she wasn't afraid to lose control anymore and she was able to be herself. Her life on the Isle was completely different than her life in Auradon, but she honestly warmed up to the fact she's living on the Isle. She was surprised to admit she didn't mind staying there and was happy that she had her four best friends by her side.

 ❄❄❄❄

"Stealing candy from a baby Mal? I'm so disappointed." Maleficent said, clearly in fake disappointment.

"It was from a baby." Mal grinned. 

Maleficent smirks. "That's my nasty little girl."

She takes the lollipop from Mal, putting it in her armpit for a few seconds before she handed it to one of her goons. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

"Mom." Mal whined.

"It's the deeds, Mal, that was the difference between mean and truly evil." Maleficent explained, saying the last part in a sing-song voice while she waved at the child's mother.

"When I was your age, I was-" Maleficent started.

"Cursing entire kingdoms." Mal and Maleficent both said, but Mal had more of an annoyed look on her face.

"You! Walk with me." Maleficent pointed at Mal. Maleficent threw an arm around Mal's shoulder and guided her a few feet away from where her friends stood.

"So, you think by the look of her face, is it good news or bad news?" Elisa asked as she looked at her friends.

"It looks complicated." Carlos mumbled as he and the others tried to listen in on what Maleficent was talking with Mal about, but they didn't get much luck.