CHAPTER THREE!

As Elisa stood in a dorm room, it felt so weird to be back in Auradon, but honestly she kind of missed it

As Elisa stood in a dorm room, it felt so weird to be back in Auradon, but honestly she kind of missed it. Mal and Evie were paired up for a dorm while Elisa was paired up with someone else...Someone who happened to be her cousin, Krystal.

"Elisa!"

Elisa let out an 'oof' and she stumbles back slightly when she's suddenly tackled in a hug. "I missed you so much!"

As she realized her cousin was the one who had hugged her, a smile made its way to her lips. "I missed you too, Krys." She and Krystal pulled away from each other and Elisa faced the red-haired girl.

The daughter of Anna and Kristoff was smiling wide at Elisa. It was clear that she was really happy that Elisa was back. She had missed her cousin so much while she was away. "So, what's it like living on the Isle?" Krystal asked. She knew it was a dumb question to ask, but she was curious about the Isle.

Elisa shakes her head, knowing she wouldn't tell her about the horrible things that went on there. She would rather not get into detail about those. "It's not the best, but you know, we got by." She replied.

Krystal, getting the hint Elisa didn't want to talk about this anymore, decides to change the subject. "So, it seems like we're roommates! Which is great! This is my side, I hope you don't mind." She said as she gestured to the side of the room.

Elisa glances over with a smile. On Krystal's side of the room, it had polariods of her and her friends and her family. Some were drawings that Krystal had done. Her cousin was always artistic. There was a few books that Elisa saw that her cousin read a lot and a few posters that Elisa had seen from some of her favorite movies and tv shows. The walls were painted white with a beautiful green with blue flowers pattern. The floor was wood which was a nice contrast to the light pink carpet in Elisa's half of the room. It was very colorful and bright which was Krystal's style.

"This is your side." Krystal tells Elisa, pointing at the left side of the room. Krystal sheepishly smiles, rubbing the back of her neck. "I hope you don't mind I decorated it a bit for you." She admits.

Elisa shook her head and looked over at her side of the room. A smile made its way to her face. On her side of the room, the walls were white with purple and blue snowflakes. The floor was the same as the floor on Krystal's side. In the corner was a bed with light blue and purple blankets and a pillow that had a snowflake pattern on it. Nightstand by her bed like how it was on Krystal's side. A window with white curtains, a dresser, a desk, and a mirror were all around the room. Some pictures that Elisa had were hung up on the wall, most of her and her family and others of her and her friends. She noticed other personal items were on her side of her room from home and she smiled to herself, her heart warming. She walked over to her side of the room and laid her bag on the bed. She walked over to her dresser, looking at the items on top of it.

Different little trinkets and things her parents have gotten her were on her dresser. Her fingers grazed the different items, remembering the times when she got them. She appreciated Krystal took the time to do all this for her. She missed her family dearly, but being able to see the things her family had given her was enough to make her feel happy.