Revived

It's been far too long to call this a nap. What exactly happened? One minute you were enjoying your afternoon and then the next you were blacked out.

This feels like a coma, but I can't rlly do anything except think.

You were unaware of the time, well of anything really. Felt like a total nightmare. But sure enough that nightmare ended with daylight.

You squinted your eyes for the first time, and in front of you were 2 men no older than you.

Looking around your surroundings, there was nothing but trees and bushes. "I- is this a prank?"

"Eh~ it does get tiring having to explain everything numerous times."

You turn to your right, man with a bicolored hair, turning to your left, a long haired man that seemed a bit too strong.

"No need to get scared. I'm Tsukasa and this Gen."

They both had gentle smiles. They're both attractive. But you needed to get you're priorities straight, so you asked and asked until you understood the whole situation.

Okay, so it seems the human population was turned into stone and now you got revived because of this miracle water. Not only that, Tsukasa revived you because you were useful.

You were an explorer. Someone who basically lived their whole life's in the woods. It's why you weren't exactly surprised when you woke up. And glad as hell you didn't wake up naked, assuming they put clothes on you. You were relived they were respectful.

Tsukasa was asking for you cooperate, but no matter how nice this man seemed you didn't really get with his vibe. Gen on the other hand, seemed like you couldn't read him but he was nicer. He even decided to call you (Y/n)-Chan. Seems all alright, you were used it.

So much work in one day, it all didn't seem real to you at all yet. Deciding to stick with Gen, you wanted to properly introduce yourself.

"So Gen, let's play 20 questions."

"Seems fair enough, Tsukasa did want us to team up together."

"The game has started, why's that?"

"Ahehe, he wants us to find a man named Senku. To see if he's alive or not." Gen paused for a moment. "How old are you?"

"18. Who's Senku?" You didn't understand why he asked about your age.

"He's a scientist. Tsukasa told you beliefs, so he wants us to make sure he's dead." Gen paused again. "Are you in a relationship?"

Now you understood. "Yeah," you lied. Of course, he's that type of guy. "What were you before all of this."

"A mentalist."

"Oh, so you know I'm lying..."

"Ahehe, can't hide anything from me (Y/n)-Chan~"

"Neither can you! I know you want a harem." You yelled at him.

"That all really depends on this Senku guy." Gen sighed. "I'm already thinking of joining him anyway."

"You know what forget the 20 questions. Tell me everything from your perspective instead." If Gen had told you about joking this Senku guy, then it was obvious he knew you were thinking about it too.

"Okay! Story time!"

Saying goodbye to Tsukasa, the two of you headed out, wandering around to find this Senku. Gen had told you his opinions and you told him his. So in the end, you both agreed that Senku was the right choice. It was weird how in sync you guys were. Or maybe it was Gen's acting, you were never sure.

This was also weird for Gen. He wanted a harem, sure, but sometimes he would think of just having multiple (Y/n)s would be better. Of course, he was only playing around in his head. Or maybe he was serious, you can never tell what a mentalist is thinking.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

Y'all like? Aha who knows. I've only seen one Gen x Reader and that upsets me. I've taken a liking to Gen, not like I would with Senku but it's there. I have to do research on Gen's personality. It's so hard to write a character out. He might be ooc, but no ones perfect. Aha, see ya.