Ramen

It took 2 days, but the 2 of you have finally found a village.

You smelled the air, "is that ramen!?"

Gen smiled, "well, seems like we might of found him."

Taking your hand, You and gen walked down the hill toward the village. You were kinda nervous, there's no way they wouldn't notice you two. Gen turned around, motioning a finger to his lips. Understanding, you quietly crept up towards the crowd.

It seems like they were handing out bowls of ramen. There was a man with blended colored hair, it was obvious he stood out. That might be him.

A child, assuming it was a girl by their voice, was the one handing out the food. She didn't seem to notice you two were outsiders and happily handed a bowl to the two of you. "Well that was easy," Gen was giving a cautious look.

"Green ramen?" You wondered.

"With a fork too...welp, thank you for the meal I guess." Gen took a bite and so did you.

"It's not that good..." you muttered.

"(Y/n)-Chan, I think it's time they know we're here." You and Gen were hidden behind a boulder. You nodded, trusting Gen enough.

"Ah, this ramen is great. Though I would prefer some Cola~"

Scared, you hid behind him so weren't as visible. What the hell Gen.

"Senku, you know those two?" A blonde girl asked.

"No, I don't."

So it is Senku. Seems like he already had control of the village. Out of nowhere the two of you were surrounding by 3 people.

"Eep!" You couldn't help but yelp.

"Tell me, are you two with the long haired man?" You realized she was asking about Tsukasa.

"Not that I wouldn't mind being taken out by a beauty like you but I think you're mistaking us for someone else..."

You looked up, and Gen was ready to bluff. You didn't get why he was doing it. Why not just betray Tsukasa right now?

"I thought I've seen you before, you're Asagiri Gen. But I'm clueless about who your partner is."

"Oh them?" Gen put his arm around you. "Just a friend who just happened to get un-petrified next me."

You weren't sure if you liked it or not. Gen was the only boy in your lifetime to have done that to you, so of course your feelings are all over the place right now. Stop! You've only been with him for 3 days.

"Anyways, sorry for eating the ramen," Gen faked his nervousness, "can you please lower your weapons? I'm shaking with so much fear that I might drop this delicious bowl of ramen."

A blond boy, dropped his spear in excitement, "ah! I'll take!"

Gen kept lying, and you were two dumb to realize why.

"Kukuku, we'll let them be. After all there's no such thing as a free meal," Senku told them.

"Work?" You asked. The first word to come out of your mouth.

"Don't worry (Y/n)-Chan, it can't be that bad." Gen smiled, reassuring you. Even if these people looked trustable, you were still only trusting Gen.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

Not much of a spark except Gen touching you. Not like that pervert. But wait maybe one day...stop! Don't think like that so soon o_o.

Still thinking of the plot actually, it's not hard to come up with one but it is when your not exactly attracted to the character, my bad lol.