Feelings

"For some reason, I get this weird feeling every time I'm with you." My voice was muffled but hopefully he heard me.

"When are you not with me?" He joked.

"Mmm, shut up! You're a mentalist so help me." You looked up at him annoyed.

"Why don't we talk about this tomorrow? It's getting late."

You hummed in agreement, it could wait. You finally let go of Gen but held onto the end of his sleeve. "Uhm, but..."

It was getting awkward because the two of you stood there in silence. "What is i-"

"Can I sleep with you?"

Gen made a weird face. He wasn't expecting that question. Maybe a "can you stay with me until I fall sleep?" but definitely not the prier. He looked at you for moment, trying to figure you out. It was either a simple crush or separation anxiety. He couldn't tell because there wasn't any sign of you blushing. 

"Fine." It's not that he was uncomfortable, he just couldn't make out how to feel about you. All that talk about wanting a harem but once you're on the list he didn't want one anymore. He didn't mind at first, jokingly thinking about being you, holding hands, flirting, hugging. He's a mentalist but he couldn't figure out his own feelings!

It was night time now, and even though the two of you were a foot apart, your hand was stretched out to grab onto Gen's arm. You were already fast asleep, tired from running back to Tsukasa's Empire. Gen was still awake, the only thing he could do was either stare at the sky or stare at you.

Well, you're not bad looking, Gen thought. If you really did like him romantically, he'd have no choice but to return his feelings. He didn't want to hurt you, not while you trusted him with your life. Gen sighed, slightly getting up to lean towards you.

I might as well try. He lightly gave you a peck on your forehead making you stir in your sleep. He went back to his old position, smiling. Cute.

~

"What are we doing here?" You asked. It was the afternoon again. After the two of you did your own assigned work, Gen helped Tsukasa to revive a man by the name of Hyoga and you went around teaching people how to live properly, Gen took you to a clearing in the forest.

The view was nice, nothing but flowers, a clear sky and perfect green grass. "Sit," Gen motioned his hand next to him. The two of you sat on the flat rock enjoying the view.

"(Y/n)-Chan, have you ever liked someone?" Gen asked.

"Uh, well I like you." You said bluntly, making Gen cover his face. "No I mean, romantically."

"Sorry, i shouldn't have pushed you like this." He was about to leaned back but you wrapped your arms around his neck to stop him. "(Y-y/n)-Chan?" He asked in shock.

"Let's try it," you looked away, embarrassed, "please." He wasted no time in crashing his lips onto yours. This was your first kiss, and it felt good. You pulled him closer, wanting to feel more. His hair was getting messier and your clothes were getting wrinklier.

You pulled away, saliva still connected. "Gen."

"Yes?"

"Gen," you spoke more firmly.

"What?" He didn't understand.

"Gen!"

You were shaking him awake, yelling his name for the third time. What a weird guy.

He gasped, weird out by having the audacity to dream about you like that. He looked away immediately and embarrassed, "(Y/n)-chan what happened?"

"Huh? Nothing, you just slept after being with Tsukasa all day." Now that you though about it, you kind of regretted waking him up. You thought he was looking away because he didn't like it when people saw his sleeping face.

"And I miss you." You blurted out. "Ah, sorry! I shouldn't have woken you up like that." You decided to get up and leave without hearing what Gen had to say. But you felt an hand grab your arm.

If you knew about the dream Gen just had then it was goodbye to the friendship. His mind kept wavering all over the place and for you to say that you missed him made it even worse. "No, stay."

He used his signature smile, the one he would use on stage. "You know I had a dream about doing this whole thing without you, it was so boring having to travel alone and such..." he blabbered on and you listened, happy to know that you were needed. But Gen had only lied to forget about the weird dream. Nobody can forget about dreams like that.

Not when they know that the person in their dream likes them too.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

I tried to write it. But I just can't. I get so uncomfortable and cringe every time. Sorry, I thought I was capable of it but reading smut is 10 billion percent easier. Maybe one day, or maybe I'll get someone to write it for me.