Suicide ??!

It's another training day for Midoriya Izuku. 

He looks at the not so more dirty beach All Might asked him to clean and sighed.

 There's still a pieces of trash but I already did the tougher. . .  

He looks around. There's seagulls. . . a crab. . . some lovers talking and laughing together. . . a stray cat . . . A drowning person. . . Wait! Wha-

A person is drowning!!! What do I do ??? Do I save them?? Is there any hero around?? No there isn't!! GAH!! 

The greenette panicked and finally decided to go help the person who was in fact a she. She had long brown hair and seemed to be his age. He found her really pretty. He put his ear next to her mouth to see if she breathed and. . . she didn't!!!

 He panicked a bit but then remembered the basic rescue moves.He started to press on her chest for a while and then gave her some air by putting his mouth on hers. He did that multiple times until she coughed the water she had swallowed. 

Her eyelids slowly got up revealing her beautiful brown orbs. 

She sat down and said:

"I'm alive. . . Tch" she scoffed.

"W-what do y-you mean 'Tch'??" The girl got up and looked at him.

"Well, you see I was trying to commit suicide."

"S-suicide??"

"That's right! I was trying to kill myself. But you just had to interfere. . ." She deadpanned.

"S-sorry I didn't know. . ."

"What are you even doing here?? Isn't this beach dirty and abandonned? " She took a look around her. "Oh! It's clean! Did you clean it??"

"U-um yeah. . . I d-did. . ." He blushed.

"Amazing!! I'm Aizawa (Y/N) but call me by my first name."

"I-i'm Midoriya I-izuku! C-call me how you would l-like to!" He  became even redder.

"Well it's gonna be Izuku" She giggled " You know, you don't have to be so nervous around me. . ."

"I-i'm sorry. It's just that I-i'm not used t-to talk to girls." I shouldn't have said that. . . It sounded weird. . . She will think something is wrong about me. . . He reasoned.

"Why? Is there something wrong with you for girls to be avoinding you? You seem kind and pretty cute. Usually girls like that kind of things, no?"

Did she just called me cute??? Izuku was red as Hawks' wings. He couldn't believe a girl, and even better a beautiful girl like Tsuki, tought that about him.

"W-well. . . I-i don't have a. . . quirk. . ." I shouldn't have said that. She's gonna make fun of me like everybody else. . .

And the brunette laughed out loud.

I was right she's just like everybody else.

"You know Izuku, I don't care." The boy perked up at her words. "When I'm around everybody can be quirkless since it's like my quirk."

"What do you mean (Y/N)-san?"

"Don't call me 'san'! It's too formal Izuku-kun. . ." The quirkless boy nodded. "My quirk is called No Contact. Basically, I can erase the quirk of everyone I touch for the time I wish to. So you being quirkless isn't a problem for me."

"Oh! (Y/N) What are you doing here?!" a bony like man exclaimed

"Toshinori no ossan* !!!"

*means sir

"All might!! You know (Y/N)-sa- uhm I mean- chan!!"

"Yes and I guess you'll meet her soon again."

"Well, Izuku-kun, Toshinori no ossan, I must leave. It's already late. Bye!" She took off singing a song.

Whoa-whoa, yeah~ 

Shinjuu wa hitori de wa dekinai~

Futari nara dekiru~

Shinjuu, shinjuu, shinjuu~

A/N: Sooo I already said it in the description but  I'm gonna say it again. Tsuki IS Dazai. She is just a female and she is in the my hero world as Aizawa's daughter. It's not a problem if you haven't watched Bungo Stray Dogs. Sorry for my errors, I'm not english. Hope you enjoyed. 💃✨