Sensei's daugther

It's been 3 months since Izuku and (Y/N) met. 

Our green haired boy passed the entrance exam and met Ochaco Uraraka and Iida Tenya. 

Today is the first day of school and in class 1_A everything is calm. Some people are already talking together, meeting their fellow classmates. But what they're not aware of is that chaos will soon enter theses doors-

"Hello everybody!!!" Tsuki opened the doors with a big smile. 

Everyone looked at the girl weirdly until. . .

"Hello you! I'm Ashido Mina!" A pink girl with little horns came in front of her and grinned.

"Well hello Ashido-chan! The name's Aizawa (Y/N), but please call me (Y/N)." The brunette returned the grin.

"You seem fun! let me introduce you to my friends." Mina took her by the hand and brought her to a bunch of people. "Soooo. . . The girl with the long earlobes is Jirou Kyoka" The said girl waved. "The red haired boy is Kirishima Ejiro. He's my friend! I know him since middle school! And here the guy with the intense elbows is Sero Hanta. And this guy with the bolt in his hair is Kaminari Denki!"

Kaminari approached (Y/N) who was in fact confused because Mina talked too fast and aside of Jirou she didn't catch a single name.

"Hey cutie! What's your name?"

"(Y/N)!" She smiled at him.

"Well (Y/N), I'm shocked about how cute you are." He said making a spark in his hands. She laughed until she heard someone scoff. She turned around to see a blonde with spiky hair. 

He looks mean. . . She smiled viciously. She then took his hands and put her prettiest face and sparkles to say .

"You're a man as handsome and distinguished as a porcupine. Would you be willing to join me in a double-suicide-" A blushing Bakugo interuppted her by hiding his face and screaming at her.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM !?? GO AWAY NERD!!!"

The door then opened to reveal our favorite green haired student ( because Zoro ain't lost in the My Hero verse yet). Midoriya Izuku. He was really confused. He saw a blushing Bakugo and a kneeled (Y/N). So yeah. . . He thought that. . .

"W-WHY IS (Y/N) PROPOSING TO KACCHAN!!!"

Everybody turned around to look at Izuku. Then everyone looked at (Y/N) and Bakugo. Inside, Bakugo wanted to scream at them but he was so embarassed that he just scowled at them.

(Y/N) got up and hugged Izuku. "IZUKU-KUN!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD BE THERE! AND IT SEEMS LIKE YOU REMEMBER ME" She screamed while Izuku's soul left his body from how clingy the girl was to him.

Then a really tall guy with glasses came and introduced himself but(Y/N) was so distracted that she didn't hear any of it

If I eat poisonous mushrooms will I be able to kill myself ???

I saw on Internet that there was a technique using an oil drum and sliding inside it. . . But that surely hurts. . . I don't like pain!!! Maybe next time i'll ask someone to die with me so it will make a double suicide!

When she got out of her thoughts was when a man she knows all too well called her.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" 

"Hm? Oh hi dad!!"

"DAD?!?" Everyone exclaimed.

"But isn't that our teacher?" another brunette next to Izuku and to the tall guy asked.

"Yeah! But it's my dad too" She exclaimed.

"What are you doing here (Y/N)?"

"I wanted to see my new class." She stated

"You're not a part of the class."

"Yes I am!"

"WELL IS SHE OR IS SHE NOT!?" Our favorite mean boy asked.

"I think I should explain everything to you. Everyone please sit down."

Everyone sat down and there wasn't enough seats for (Y/N) so she sat on Aizawa's desk.

"(Y/N) isn't in your class as a student. She won't be taking classes with you. But she will participate in every hero classes. She didn't took the exams just like you because her quirk doesn't fit with robots. And she will not participate in today's activity. So please go home Kitty. . ."

"Ok dad. . . Though it's okay because I have an unavoidable item on my agenda."

"What is it?!?" The brunette from earlier asked with curiosity.

(Y/N) looked at her and responded "I'm going to the bathroom." She then ran as fat as possible. "I WON'T MAKE IT!!!"

Everybody sweatdropped until Aizawa brushed it off 

"Put those uniforms on"

A/N: It's over!!! But bro it's so cringy 😖.  Doing my best though. I hope you still liked it. Ciao ❤✨