Villains

"Thirteen! Protect the students!" 

"I'm going with you dad!"

"No! I won't be able to handle it if anything happened to you. . . Go to safety!"

The girl's eyes widened hearing her father's words. She nodded and headed to safety with Thirteen and the other students. Until a purple figure appeared and blocked their path.

Kirishima and Bakugou, being unconscious attacked the thing, and permitted it to send everybody in it's portals.

.

.

.

(Y/N) was falling. . . Under her was a lot of water. . . And luckily, she was caught by strong arms that pulled her on a boat. She opened her eyes to see Izuku, who had a strong grip on her, almost like he was afraid of losing her. He inhaled her scent and didn't move.

 When the timid boy saw that the girl she had in his arms was staring at him, he blushed and distanced himself muttering "sorry" multiple times. The brunette only smiled at him and thanked him. 

They then met with Tsuyu and Mineta who were also on board.

After a short moment, they decided that they were going to fight against the villains.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WE FIGHT'!? ARE YOU A MORON OR SOMETHING!? THESE ARE VILLAINS WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO KILL ALL MIGHT!!! YOUR IDEA IS SELF-CONTRADICTORY!! WE SHOULD JUST STAY QUIET AND WAIT FOR THE HEROES OF U.A TO SAVE US!! YEAH THAT'S THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION!!" yelled Mineta.

"Hm? But Mineta. . . That would be no fun!" whined (Y/N) who was hyped to fight the villains. Everyone sweatdropped.

"Mineta. . ." the smart boy called out. " Those bastards down here. . . They're clearly all about underwater battle. . ."

"DON'T IGNORE ME" Screeched out the purple hair midget.

"So they must've know about the layout of the USJ beforehand and gathered people with that in mind, ribbit?" reasoned Tsuyu.

"Exactly! They gathered information for the attack!" exclaimed Midoriya

Does that mean that one in class 1a is an impostor?  thought the brunette.

"But for a bunch of guys who prepared so meticulously, there's something awfully odd about their behaviour. . ." continued the green haired boy. "In an underwater zone of combat, Asui you-ahem. . . Tsuyu you're able to move freely! It's your strength! So why would they put you there? Sooo in other words! They don't know what the students quirks are!"

"It's true i'm a frog so I know geting throwed into the fire zone wouldn't have been fun for me."

"Its because they don't have intel on our quirks, that they separated us. And their strategy now is to assault us with sheer numbers." Hearing Izuku's words, Mineta trembled by fear and (Y/N) smirked of excitement.

"They've got us beat both in number and experience! We have only one key to victory! Our one advantage is that they have no clue what our quirks can do!" the One For All holder explained.

The high-schoolers then started to explain their quirk.

"I can leap fairly high. I can clamber up walls. My tongue can lash out up to a length of 20 meters. And I can inflate my stomach outwards. . . It's lined with poisonous mucus, well not really poisonous so much as somewhat stinging. And I can. . . secrete it."

"Secrete. . ." The grape haired boy drooled over the quirk of the frog girl.

"I expected half of that but . . . you're pretty strong!." complimented the timid boy. "My power is . . . extremely strong, but. . . once I use it, my bones crack and fracture. . . think of it as a. . . glass canon."